FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you know Hardcore?

Bourgondier
Do you now hardcore? It's a hardstyle music genre with a lot of beats.
Please leave a reply Laughing
floyd7rose
If you like people who cant sing or growl in tune, screaming at the top of their lungs then... hardcore is for you.
Helios
I'm not quite sure what he wants/said Confused

hardcore what? metal? rap? what?!
Web-Gazda
I like hardcore, old school is the best. Don't like new wave bands, they are tooooo slow and dark. 7seconds rulez!!!!! Twisted Evil
Josso
Hardcore as in the masssive sub-genre of electronic music, some of it's good but it's been spoilt by stupid sub-sub-genre's such as happy hardcore.
<h1>
yea hardcore and gabba is, well, strange.. it is electronica, and not very pleasant to listen to.. Take a simple house or dance beat, speed it up, put more bass on the kick, add a squingy sound to the kick, add crashes and hihats everywhere, and you get hardcore..
The few unpleasant expereinces ive had with hardcore comes from a compilation cd Thunderdome.. ne1 heard of it? Must be pretty old now..
Ne ways i prefer to get what metal heads get outa metal.. from dark dnb, to me that is HARDCORE (not meaning the genre), hardcore (the genre) is just really stupid, soughta on the same limes of stupidity as old skool techno.. IMO ofcourse..
Thug
Im a gabba/ hardcore Dj myself. Been mixin for almost 10 years now, spin at hardcore party`s from time 2 time. I realy liked it when i was young but now im older and i listen 2 more relaxing music
hsadmin
hmmm.. yaaaa.. Bands like killswitch engage, a nice fast beat, with a sick guitarist.
cjlargear
what about atari teenage riot???

good band....shame they broke up because of the death of one of the members...

other than that, happy hardcore is good, gabba is really good and hardcore electronic music is one of the genres that distinguish real electronica from commmercial pop/disco house/club house kind of music.