FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My New Website!

Zorrin
Come check my new website out! Plus I have a new forums as well! The first person to message me on my forum becomes an Admin and the next four become mods!

www.zorrin.frih.net

Srry for the last link it was supposed to be .net but I had it has .com

Sorry!
eruct
Is your site just a page of links? That is what I am seeing...
Zorrin
No there is a background and everything...... what browser are you useing?
Bourgondier
it has to be .net!
Tomppe
You might change the red colors to somtehing green.. The red colors just does not fit with the green thing (don't know what it is) in your background.
Zorrin
I know, Im getting my photoshop again today. Im goin to fix it Smile I agree though it doesnt work with the other stuff around it.
Kyoushu
The red doesn't look like images. How can you change the red to green in photoshop? :-/

Anyways the design is nice(except the green and red), but the site litterally has no content. All it is is a page with links. Confused
plato
Not too bad!
But please attention:
1st you should add a good navigation bar; it seems that you use links despite navigation bar as mentioned by eruct
eruct wrote:
Is your site just a page of links? That is what I am seeing...

2nd look at your page in higher resolutions; there are some problems; one is that the footer font of your page is very small.
By the way it looks nice at all, I like it!
eruct
Couple of things. You don't need photoshop to change the red to green. The red boxes are divs. Just change the background color to whatever you want.

Not to rain on your parade but your site is a template. How did I know that? You left the link to the template site on your homepage, generally not a good idea. I give you credit for trying to change the layout to not look like the stock template but your changes made the design, in my opinion, worse.

Also, I don't think that you should have even posted the link to your site yet. There is no real content there. Just links to search engines and what not, and the only link that could be personal, your forum, doesn't work. Sorry to sound so harsh but please keep us updated with your progress.
Zorrin
Ok i got a different website design that is not up yet, that site was just to have something up for now. My forum is a work in progress im swiching to PHP-Nuke and i took down my old forums. PHP-Nuke is haveing some technical difficultys at the moment and i have not gotten it up yet. Dont worry you werent harsh I understand that my website design skills arent the best yet Smile Thank you for the feedback!
tony
your link is not working.
rayx
Footer content is too small. Forum is not working, a broken link.
Zorrin
Please read previous posts, I exlplained all about forums in previous post.
novisdesign
You have some problems, but I like the green plant on the side.

-gs
Technaut
*coughs into hand* horrible!

what is the purpose of this site, exactly? Question
Zorrin
HAHAHA NICE! Ok Ok I know but i updated it!! Look at it now!!
tamilchild
Your webpage not shown this time

This message will appear in our browser

"The requested URL could not be retrieved" Laughing
shuatee
tony wrote:
your link is not working.

you are right The page cannot be displayed Sad