FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My design site.

fireydeviant
My freind and I work together.

http://www.ritzydesign.com
eruct
Pretty good. I would make the buttons less transparent as currently they are hard to read, even find for that matter. I would also look into adding some type of rollover effect to them, nothing to crazy, just so you know that they are indeed active buttons.

You might want to think about putting an image or two on your homepage. It looks a little bare. Maybe add a section on the home page for 'recent projects' or 'in the works'... something like that.

Overall though I really like the banner and the monochromatic color scheme you have going. Nicely done Very Happy
Bourgondier
I like it Razz
silentpark
ever thought about navigation effects?

add rollovers to the navie (maybe by using flash (well you allreadyused images thought Smile)

hmm maybe make the layout to fit better to 1024x786 Smile (some users are using toolbars Smile

these two are not to hard to integrate Razz
Kyoushu
Well, for a design site the webdesign is horribly simple. If you're planning on offering you're services to other people then maybe you should improve on you're designing skills(sorry if this sounds mean). Most of you're designs are good but not at the professional level. Sad
Ranfaroth
You should read this presentation
Motoracer380
those websites look pretty cool...once i get all mine going again ill put up some screenshots
fireydeviant
eruct wrote:
Pretty good. I would make the buttons less transparent as currently they are hard to read, even find for that matter. I would also look into adding some type of rollover effect to them, nothing to crazy, just so you know that they are indeed active buttons.

You might want to think about putting an image or two on your homepage. It looks a little bare. Maybe add a section on the home page for 'recent projects' or 'in the works'... something like that.

Overall though I really like the banner and the monochromatic color scheme you have going. Nicely done Very Happy

Knew I shouldn't have let my freind edit the menu :/

Kyoushu wrote:
Well, for a design site the webdesign is horribly simple. If you're planning on offering you're services to other people then maybe you should improve on you're designing skills(sorry if this sounds mean). Most of you're designs are good but not at the professional level.

I assume you mean the sites in the portfolio?

Ranfaroth wrote:
You should read this presentation

I dont think I used any tables for design purposes. There are two that are simply containers.

Thanks for the replies everyone Smile
einstein
its nice and i like it. Very Happy
Ranfaroth
fireydeviant wrote:
I dont think I used any tables for design purposes. There are two that are simply containers.
Yes : those simple containers are useless and heavy tables used for design purposes, like in the 90s...
plato
Dear fireydeviant,
I saw your website; it looks pretty good at all, but your website designation is not proper at all.
1st you have used a simple dark view and a death font color, which doesn’t cause good contrast.
2nd you have used simple navigation bar; again here there is not good contrast.
3rd there are a few words in your home page, you should explain briefly, but sufficient, about all parts of your site in home page.
After all, as a web designer, there is no attractive subject in your site for me, to I come back and review it.
alonzomourning
Nuce Site
rayx
Nice design a like it but it looks plain. Add some content on the page !
tony
good design - now you just need content (form follows function).
budazz
the desing looks so plain... obviusly from photoshop... use css instead
karien
indeed very simple, but that's how i like it! good work
msezgin
Sorry, But i found nothing at your site. U see, there is nothing for the name of desing at your site, so how can i let you design my site ??

Please have some good images and design at your page.

Murat Sezgin
Web Expert
tamilchild
Simple and good website design. Laughing