FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

eBay PhotoShop

MyNameIsJim
I've seen copies of Photoshop on ebay for super cheap and was wondering if anyone had any information on these, are they legal, are they the full version, has anyone ever tried one? I know I have a friend who got CS2 off eBay for about $100US, and it came in the original box and everything, but looked like it fell off the back of the truck and I always kind of wondered if it was legal. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Bender1337
yah it could be legal i got vb at a thrift store for 90 cents it was still in box had all cds and manuel.
sceptileex
phootshop for 90 cents? Sounds pirated. Photoshop sells at pretty ex prices ( 200+ bucks ) so if youre getting it for 100 or less its etiher a old version or a pirated one. *shrugs*
VidE
The recent versions of Photoshop eed to be 'activated' by online communication and registration with Adobe. I believe v.7.0 and earlier did not have this requirement. Unless there is a specific feature you really need in the later versions, PS 6 or 7 would probably do you just fine ad those you probably can get on ebay for cheap.
Agent ME
My dad once bought some sort of limited edition version of photoshop for a few dollars... but I'm not sure whether it was cheap because it was ancient (I didn't even know there was a 4.0 Laughing ) or because it was while he was in China and possibly pirated/copied.