FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

100 $Frih - Make a flash video for my site

snowboardalliance
I'll give 100 Frih$ to anyone who can make an intro flash video to my site.

It has to start showing a view of earth from space. If possible, I would like to have like 3 or so space ships shown leaving earth, then like 100s more after. The spaceships are optional. Anyway, there should be like a 10 second delay, probably a timer counting down in one corner (like a HUD) and then it explodes. It should blast debris outward and a large piece of beat-up metal should hit the "camera" with the phrase "After Earth". Finally, that metal will float away or out of view and the words appear on screen (view is still space) "wil you survive?".

Another optional thing is I would want a HUD-like thing the whole time just to make it look more interesting (like count down to the explosion and just some random numbers and things to make it look like its some moniter showing information. I don't know how to explain this part so ask if your not sure.

If you have any questions post here. I don't really have a date I need this by but I figured there has to be someone here who could do it. Thanks.