FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

know a very cheap and reliable domain provider?

zjosie729
Before I get a domain, I want to know where you got yours, if it is cheap or not, and if it is reliable [the price it says is the price i'd have to pay, it doesn't add extra price in it].
Handyman
http://Godaddy.com is about the cheapest going. I think they are having a special rite now $8.95 and that tis the same price that you pay to renew every year after that. You also get alot of extras like email and bla bla bla.
I bought from them and I would recomend them to any one. The process was very easy and prompt. Rolling Eyes
zjosie729
Thank you very much. I was thinking about GoDaddy too, but I just needed to make sure it's absolutely reliable.
manumiglani
Best registrar for me is www.goodluckdomain.com
Hobbit
manumiglani wrote:

Anything that makes them unique? Just wondering because I'm currently searching for a good registrar, I've had bad experiences with two already.
manumiglani
Hobbit wrote:
manumiglani wrote:

Anything that makes them unique? Just wondering because I'm currently searching for a good registrar, I've had bad experiences with two already.

well they are reliable ICCAN accredited registrar and offer very good support..... I have some domains with them........... They offer cool domain extensions like .BZ, .LTD.COM, .CORP.COM, .KR.COM...... They offer free .info domain with .in .........

Also, I think you would also be interested to check out their partner company www.namesbeyond.com which offers free .info with .com
standready
Mine has been registered through godaddy.com for 4 years. No complaints.