FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Really noob question...

solmol
Hey i've just started designing; and i'm using dreamweaver... but I came across a problem when I use pre-designed flash button. Every time I try opening the site in IE or opera (haven't tried any other). I have to click in the button so it becomes active.
I uploaded the site to a temporary host and the buttons still won't animate unless you click once on them. Is I roll the mouse over them I get a windows-type-of-help that says "Click to activate and use this control"
Is there any way I don't have to do that and the button just work as is supose to?

Thanks; and sorry for the lame question.
timerecords
solmol wrote:
Hey i've just started designing; and i'm using dreamweaver... but I came across a problem when I use pre-designed flash button. Every time I try opening the site in IE or opera (haven't tried any other). I have to click in the button so it becomes active.
I uploaded the site to a temporary host and the buttons still won't animate unless you click once on them. Is I roll the mouse over them I get a windows-type-of-help that says "Click to activate and use this control"
Is there any way I don't have to do that and the button just work as is supose to?

Thanks; and sorry for the lame question.

I've also got that "problem" but it's not only at swf files that I've created, also on other websites...Someone got a solution for this to fix?
fireydeviant
I have gotten this as well.

It is a new thing in IE.

http://www.amarasoftware.com/flash-problem.htm
timerecords
fireydeviant wrote:
I have gotten this as well.

It is a new thing in IE.

http://www.amarasoftware.com/flash-problem.htm

Thanks for helping
solmol
thanks for the quick reply. it help me a lot.