FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my design

manumiglani
I have an experimental design of my new site here http://adsensealternative.be/test/

could you give me some feedback about the design?
Sappho
Not bad, simple yet pleasant. Just 2 things, i would rather cut down the pallete used, why so many colors? I mean red, blue, yellow, green... just pick 2 max 3 and go with it and their hues.
Next put some spacing between the left banner and the bottom, and please think about moving menu on top of the page, couse menu at the bottom is not really a good idea, and against design rules in the first place. Wink
b4r4t
Looks simple and Ok Smile but ...

It's table-based ... its not an error but ... i don;t like TableBased Layout (Why tables for layout is stupid).
Next thing is CSS formating ... make one StyleSheet - don't format each element separatly - it's wrong and because of this - all CSS conception is destroyed - Lot of code!
timerecords
It's indeed (or indead, don't know :S) simple but that's oke and yes put menu at top and not at the bottem and I would center it but that's my opinion Embarassed
manumiglani
Hello Guys!!!!!

Thanks for your feedback........

Well, I made the bavigation bar at the bottom because I thought it will not look nice on top.....
Kyoushu
The design is okay. A little to simple. The red banner looks bad and doesn't fit well with the rest of the layout. I give the design a 4/10.
AtyPics
Well it's really monotonous, I could not stay more then ten seconds in those kind of Web sites. That's annoying me too much. Try colors, stylish polices, and more attractive design! Keep it up man... Wink
osbits
A really good design.But I myself think that the alignment of navagator of the left will make the web looks better with LeftJustify.
looksbad
The banner needs changing the colours dont go well consider looking at other designs and colours to improve your overall design.
sprinqles
It does look like a site for ads but since your naming your site Ad Sense Alternative, would you mind if you make your site more creative? So it will have that feeling that it is a site for alternative ads. Smile
vln004
the colors are a little boring, spice things up with some higher contrast colors.
Marston
To be honest, it's very amatureish. Since you are trying to create what is essentially a business website, you should try and have a more business-like design. Something that's clean and simple, and utilises neutral colors.
tehk
I like this design very much. The colour scheme works well eith each and the simplicity makes your site informative and easy to navigate. I also like where you placed your ads and images to add body to the site so it wouldn't look so plain. Good job Smile