FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Projectzone Site ! ! !

rayx
http://projectzone.frih.net

What do you think of my webpage? Any suggestion for any part that I should improved with it !

Mozilla Firefox - the page showed correctly on this browser !
Internet Explorer - there is some sort of problem with this browser.
LostOverThere
Cool, nice simple layout.
Nothing really to fault on it.
10/10.
rafifaisal
Great design man.
Good color combo and looking nice and professional.
I like the top part.
Was this a template or did you make it yourself ? ?
rayx
Nope it is not a template ! I created all the content and codes of the page.
There's also a forum on my site if you are interested you can join the forum and post messages too. I still need more member, some work from the member and suggestion to make the forum alive.
Ranfaroth
You forgot the alt attribute on img tags, you've got a h4 without h1, h2 and h3 before, you use deprecated tags (like center), you use tables for non-tabular datas.....
Motoracer380
you should do lyrics a-z like they said....and maybe actually have some lyrics
rayx
Ranfaroth wrote:
You forgot the alt attribute on img tags, you've got a h4 without h1, h2 and h3 before, you use deprecated tags (like center), you use tables for non-tabular datas.....

So you mean instead of using center I will use the text-allign using style sheets. Don't use table for non-tabular data because it is already gone or old school method.
I don't know either that i first use [h1] before using [h2][h3][h4]. Laughing
Thanks for advice and tips I really appreciated that ! Very Happy
I will try to re-code some of them. I hope it fix some error on Internet Explorer Browser. Speak to the hand

Motoracer380 wrote:
you should do lyrics a-z like they said....and maybe actually have some lyrics

I'm working with that. I will try to use flash mediaplayback for streaming and get a file hosting to put all low quality music file.
rayx
I'm just updated some of the content of the site but not yet tested on different computer.
Ranfaroth
Great : less errors. Good job.
But there are still some Wink
rayx
Wow, that was a good validator for the code. Thanks for that Ranfaroth !
plato
LostOverThere wrote:
10/10.

Im sorry, but Im truly disagree with LostOverThere,
Your website designation was awfully bad.
Your color selection is the worst, and the harmony of contents is at least.
Even you have chosen normal shape of navigation bar, page banner and footer, but your navigation bar and its font type is very bad.
rayx
@plato
]
So its means I should make a more fancier button and links. Maybe I should use some flash animation on the site.

What do you suggest ?
plato
1st of all, change font type of all parts of your site, except your site content font.
2nd, design a good and beautiful banner for the top of your page, but notice that the file size should be less than 30 Kb at all. Also avoid using Flashes in your site. Do all your design with photos.
3rd, use varieties of colors, but do not busy your page, just use calm colors. DO NOT MAKE YOUR SITE AS A NATURE PHOTOGRAPH!!
salman_500
LostOverThere wrote:
10/10.

wats so special about it..... i see nothing.... except for some beginer work of a beginer.......
rayx
Layout Design is not really my talent. I'm not really that good on FRONTEND Desiging [Layout Design, Graphics]. I prefer on BACKEND Designing[Coding, Programming] because programming is my hobbies.
Technaut
nice, simple layout. i like it. Very Happy
rayx
Technaut wrote:
nice, simple layout. i like it. Very Happy

Thanks ! I'm thinking of changing the banner and some color on my site !