FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boxing: Mosley V Vargas II

CCFCExile
I haven't actually seen the fight but I'm so glad that Sugar Shane wiped the cocky little latino's mouth on the ring floor!!!

I belive Vargas was winning in the 1st fight until it was stopped because he resembled the elephant man! With an attitude like Vargas and the nicety of Shane a rem-match was inevitable.

A 6 round battering would prove to Vargas that he's only a good quality journeyman afterall... "El Terrible" is now "El Of A Battering You Got, Mate"!!!

Floyd Maywether Next!!! Not even Shane can beat him!
jwellsy
I thought Vargas looked like he rehydrated way too much after the weigh-in, he gained 15 lbs and looked puffy.
I was glad to see him and his attitude get pummeled.
It left no dought who the better fighter was.

Mosely will have a tuff time with Mayweather because he can't run as fast forward as Mayweather can run backwards.
Mayweather doesn't like to stand his ground and trade.
He usually would rather run backwards and take pot shots.
CCFCExile
It will be hard against Mayweather, I would like Shane to beat him but I can't see it. Mayweather is a great technical boxer who is good at the 'hit and run' technique and can employ it well. Shane is a great stand up toe-to-toe boxer who can work on the inside and move his head to avoid getting hit.

Shane Mosley is one of my all time favorite boxers, but mayweather (who I don't support at all) is what Roy Jones was... The best pound for pound boxer in the world.