FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you play MMOG?

DEViANCE
do you play mmog? and which?
i dont play right now.
and you guys?
Joe944
I am currently playing Everquest 2, which with the addition of PvP has turned into a pretty damn good game. I started with EQ2 on day one, and did not really get into it as much as the game had a few glaring issues that needed fixing. A year later they had fixed everything users complained about and also added PvP, which is not only fun, but actually has purpose and is quite beneficial.

Try out the demo if you've got some time, and if your PC can run it. =)
sgwreviews
Jeah, I like these games, but I don't like the monthly fee I have to pay for them, so basicly I only play games that are free to play like: runescape, entropia universe, ... and I also play guild wars.
Lately I don't spend much time at home so I can only play runescape for now.
ChopSuey
I used to play a lot of MMO's, but now you have to pay for them. Like ROSE online. Now im making my own mmo. Its more fun than playing them!
PMonkey
ChopSuey wrote:
I used to play a lot of MMO's, but now you have to pay for them. Like ROSE online. Now im making my own mmo. Its more fun than playing them!

I'm in a team of people making our own MMORPG, Ophelia Immortal. Still mostly in the design stage though.
(I'm the Web Developer)

I play Anarchy-Online and on the free private servers of World of Warcraft.
benwhite
I'm pretty busy most days, so I play Travian, Castle Age, and Bulfleet. A few minutes a day, a couple clicks when I have time. It satsifies the craving a little when I can't sit and play something more substantive.