FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my new sig

mw91
just testin my new sig, please comment!!!
eepman
It's nice. The color is not too overpowering or bright, its subdued nature makes it mellow and cool. I like the pattern on top too, it gives it texture.
abhishek_2410
it,s great man.the colours chosen are very attractive
Zorrin
Its very nice! Good job.
pandmatrix
its a nice sig bro... but if the size is large.. it may look even better...
rajhank
mw91 wrote:
just testin my new sig, please comment!!!

Your sig is gr8, full of colors.

Why don't u come up with a Signature Shop. Wink [/b]
scryoko
Ohhh, I think your sig is very... mesmerizing. I can't find another word for it.

I love how you did the ripple effect -- especially with different colors. And with how you had placed the colors, it gives the illusion that it has dimensions as well -- very good at how you'd done that. For instance, in the top left hand corner where there's the bright light blue color, it seems as if it's in the distance and the closest part of the, uh... image that's nearest to us would be the navy blue and text. But, what I especially like about what you did to create and further enhance this illusion is the um... rift? almost hill of a wave? that you created with the reddish, pinkish colors -- just riiight to the left of the dark and bright red.

In addition, I also liked how you didn't make the ripple continue all the way to the other end of the sig. You made the rest of the space in a single, solid color. This gives the viewer some breathing room and therefore, doesn't overwhelm it with the ripple. Very nice. Well thought out.

In short, I love it. *smile*

Regards,
-- scryoko
DivineConclave
I agree with the other posters. It's nice and mellow, but still catches the eye. Kind of reminds me of a Gobstopper though. Now I want gobstoppers. :-/.

One constructive crit:

You misspelled "graphical". Wink

Other than that... well done.
Shin
I agree. It's a nice piece of work. You have cracked it man! well done!!

Well spotted the spelling error. I didn't notice the error actually. That just shows us how little we pay attention to words. Smile
DivineConclave
Shin wrote:
I agree. It's a nice piece of work. You have cracked it man! well done!!

Well spotted the spelling error. I didn't notice the error actually. That just shows us how little we pay attention to words. Smile

hehe... grammatically anal. Used to help students edit papers when I was in college so I pick up on those things... in all but my own work at time. :-/

The irony... I hate English.
scryoko
Quote:
Shin wrote:

lol, Oh man. That's so true...! I had totally missed the spelling error as well. I mean, one would think that it would be easy to spot, seeing as there's only a few words and it's not as if it's all scrambled together and therefore, hard to read either. Then again, I think it's because of the, ah, ripple-like of the colors. It's more mesmerizing, like already mentioned -- but I still say, *still.* Good job to DivineConclave for spotting the error. ^__^

Regards,
-- scryoko
Sappho
Nice sig, simple yet beautiful, did you study the basic rules of design? Couse even from this little piece of work i must say you nailed it, not even one rule broken, great consistency, simply well done. Wink
silentpark
simple but good Smile

uhmm... maybe you shouldnt make the text anti-alias/smooth...
hard corners (text) will make it better Smile
Whiteman0
Full of colours Smile Simple and nice... Smile
noliver
Nice one. I like the colo(u)rs and the circle effect.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
I like the colours and the circle effect but i dont really like sigs without a person in it. Very good anyway.
m00170w
lol graphical n00b thats funny lol lol
nice one.
kaikou
Nice colors Smile I too like the fact that you let the circles stop... The single solid color balances the others you used.
Che
Quite unique.... I like it... Applause
Rico
Reminds me of the movie Solaris. The remake offcourse. Really nice.
MM357
It is really great .. Simple but wonderful ..It seems a different style !!

Ratings :-

Background Art : 10 (Appeals to me very much)

Text : 10 (A second great posint in the sig)

Finishing : 8

Overall : 9.3 /10

Issues :-

Finishing :
The borders are good but not the best.

General Issue :
- No model (render) .. The sig is excellent with this simplicity but why not consider adding a suitable render.

At last it is a great sig although its very small size.
tefa_taftaf2010
it's nice sig...

the lactic color so so good ... i like it so much ...

Nice Work Cool