FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DarkCore Software

DarkCore
Visit my site http://www.darkcore.frih.net I know the forum button dosn't work but I am fixing that. Also the site will soon be www.darkcore.co.nr (visit that for my old site and a working forum button Smile. Tell me what you think and what I can improve. Also if you want to go to the forums here is the link http://www.darkcore.1.forumer.com
Technaut
ooooooo, i like this site. very nice design. you made it yourself?
benjad
lukewarm feeling on this one.

If you want to run a software site, you might want to build your own web site. This one uses a very common and recognized CMS.

Designwise, it needs some help. Your site lacks a professional looking title bar (but there is a logo inside the content). The menu bar is used many other places. It is hard to tell what is your content, and what is an affiliate/offsite link.

Start with the basics, like an about us page. After crawling your entire site, I don't know who you are, or specifically what it is you do.

I'm very anti-forum, because nothing looks worse than a site with an empty forum that is still in the default theme. Ask yourself, does your site really need a forum?
Hobbit
Doesn't that design come with Dreamweaver? You should make your own.
DarkCore
Thanks for the feedback. I will make it much better.
Bourgondier
lolly site dude!