FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is this website allowed?

Guest1991
Hello.

I just bought a new domain name >>> www.disneydl.com

The website can be found here>>> www.disneydl.edwardk.info

Is this site allowed ???? Its a site for disney channel downloads ( Episodes, Commercials, advertisements, music videos from shows, title songs etc. etc. )

But all downloads are uploaded to sendspace.com or rapidshare.de or other upload sites ........ Frihost space wont be used 4 that.

I heard ur hosting is really good .......... So just wanted to know whether i can use your hosting for that site and domain ........

Thanks a lot.
henrygl
I'm not sure what you mean. I don't think illegal file sharing is aloud on frihost. please specify
Guest1991
It isnt illegal .......... The episodes from the shows on tv are recorded on tape and are converted to cds and we upload them to upload sites and not to our site. Only the links are posted on our site. .......... So its up to frihost to decided what we are doing and whether they allow it or not ...........

We just want our domain hosted. We will have a website with a forum and lots of "External 'Upload site' links" posted on the site ...........

So am i allowed to apply for this site ????

thank you.
mathiaus
Guest1991 wrote:
It isnt illegal .......... The episodes from the shows on tv are recorded on tape and are converted to cds and we upload them to upload sites and not to our site. Only the links are posted on our site. .......... So its up to frihost to decided what we are doing and whether they allow it or not

I'm pretty sure thats illegal and if you even link to illegal stuff from your frihost site you are breaking the TOS and your account will be deleted. It is up to us whether we allow it or not Wink
HDirtwater
Guest1991 wrote:
It isnt illegal .......... The episodes from the shows on tv are recorded on tape and are converted to cds and we upload them to upload sites and not to our site. thank you.

Yeah, that's illegal. Why don't you ask Disney if they mind you putting their stuff on your site. I doubt you'll get a nice answer.
Bondings
Unless you get permission from Disney, it's not allowed.