FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

feedback on my new design!!

ranzon
if someone could give me some feedback on my new design i would be happy:

http://www.fredrik.frih.net/v4/
niranvv
Telling you frankly,
The color combination not looking fine!
Try to change the theme dude!
all the best! Wink

Niran
ncwdavid
Don't like the color at all and it looks a bit plain.
eruct
I agree with the others. Change the background colors. I know that you are still working on it but that 'din-webhost' band on the top left looks a little pixelated.
Technaut
well, it is a bit plain, but better plain than messy. try putting a banner at the top, like your logog or something. mabe a little flash. that would do wonders for this site. and one more thing: you forgot to title your site. this is my most common mistake, so don't feel bad. but you definalty want to change the "Untitled Document" that shows up on the title. other than those things, i like it. the borders on the side look very nice; i like the drop shadow. and the 1-pixel border around everything makes it all look neat, and contained. very nice design. Very Happy if you ever consider selling this template, i give you cold, hard frih$.
asteriks
Something goog in your website. But I cannot see a website. There a space in your web site. I think any website cannot be evaluate without its contents. So, you add your contents in your website. Sometimes design may be really good, but there may not useful information in some websites.
rafifaisal
I agree with asteriks.
In order to judge a site you have to see it in it's full glory.
Design and content.
But I think you want feedback on your design only and sorry dude.
NOT good.
Colour combo is not,
Do not use multi coloured backgrounds.
I dont think it is going to be a large site content wise as you have only a couple of links in your menu.
So why dont you use menu just under your banner from left to right so you can make your content box a bit wider.
Give your site a professional and clean look.
Stick to the basics and all will come good

Greetzzz
ranzon
yes, i know the din-frihost.se banner is jaggy.. its just for an sample.. they wanted that i showed them how much place i would give them on my site for sponsing me with domain and webhotel...
rayx
Good design but i don't like the background. Try to make a nicer looking background.
dgampress
I'd like to see a few more links. I only saw 4. The background is lackng. You might want to add some photos. Also, building an actual website might help.
budazz
i bit dull color but nice use of css... but next time dont used tables... use divs instead just advice
webbgbg.se
but what I see it makes the design right for a site about you. Just plain simple. Could be a good solution sometimes
hsadmin
Pretty good design you got goin there.
Dark-Tech
its ok color wise but all it is is a page with an add on it
and a few bnowhere links, doesnt even have a title
karien
its not working anymore.... Crying or Very sad
indianinworld
* No Title.
* I don't find any contents for your web pages.
* The content area to display Infomation is small.
* Poor Colour Combination - Try to work with some other colour combinations - Probably some light and dark colour...
* Why such big banner(s) at the bottom of ur web page ? (If the client requirement is like that, then it is fine - Probably he must be paying you higher Razz
plato
indianinworld wrote:
* No Title.
* I don't find any contents for your web pages.
* The content area to display Infomation is small.
* Poor Colour Combination - Try to work with some other colour combinations - Probably some light and dark colour...
* Why such big banner(s) at the bottom of ur web page ? (If the client requirement is like that, then it is fine - Probably he must be paying you higher Razz

I have checked your website too, and I'm completely agree with indianinworld.
Do you think the empty website needs to have visitors?
Does such site need advertising?
tamilchild
Change your themes ... Laughing