FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Visit my site

borneoking
check it out http://borneoking.blogspot.com/

we have some interetesing stuff hhehe eall is welcome
ninjakannon
Although your site is good, the homepage was a bit slow to load and laggy when scrolling. That's obviously because there's so much stuff on there. Maybe you could change this... Wink
ncwdavid
It took a t least 15 seconds ffor the page to fully load and I have Broadband. You should definetly get rid of some of them pictures they are realy slowing the page down.
HDirtwater
Too slow. I have broadband also, and it took forever, and the animations stopped as soon as I started scrolling. A nice design that no one will get to really enjoy.
benjad
it's blogger. Why post this here? Blogger isn't a web site, it's a blog. Find an 'advertise your blog' forum.

What next, are people going to start posting their myspaces here.
rayx
I think the GIF Animation makes your page slow and laggy. Instead of using GIF Animation Image it is better if you use FLASH ANIMATION.
ninjakannon
benjad wrote:
it's blogger. Why post this here? Blogger isn't a web site, it's a blog. Find an 'advertise your blog' forum.

What next, are people going to start posting their myspaces here.

Ummm... There isn't an 'advertise your blog' forum on this site, therefore this is the place to post it, because borneoking is advertising his website: a website that contains a blog. So I'm not sure what you're going on about really. Rolling Eyes