FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Regarding Register_Globals

smokey4life
I have tried the fix for the register_globals and i have tried everything to get it to work however i have had no luck at all. Is there anyway that you guys could enable this from your end or help me out somehow? I really need to get this running for my site and the .httaccess file is not working at all. I appreciate any help thanks in advance,

Smokey4life
mathiaus
We can't turn it on for just one person sorry.

Think Could you post your whole .htaccess please (unless you only have that one line in it) and where is it (directory wise)?
Depending on the size of your script, you might like to have a go at converting it so that it no longer requires register_globals to be on Wink
smokey4life
Yes my .httaccess only contains that one line to turn register_globals on, and i have it in my main games directory and every subfolder after that. As far as converting my game to not use it? The game is extremely large and would consume months upon months of converting it so i think thats pretty much out of the question. There is over 150,000 files and growing.