FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Surprising Rock

shahzad429
Surprising Rock
A huge rock in a village of Al-Hassa region, SAUDI ARABIA raises 11 cms from the ground level once in a year during the month of April and stays elevated for about 30 minutes !!!
They say that 17 years ago, one terrorist was shot dead behind this rock as he was hidden there. This encounter happened in the month of April 1989. You can see the fresh blood stains on the rock. Most surprisingly, when the rock raises from the ground, these stains become darker, fresher and wet. Local residents tried to wipe off the stains several times, but after some time it appears again on the rock automatically.....
isn't it astounding ?
Have a look....
i also have its picture will atached it later.
Blaster
hmm do you have a picture of it. There isn't any there. But that sounds kind of weird. Sort of like the rock is bleeding.
mceejaydee
shahzad429 wrote:
Surprising Rock
A huge rock in a village of Al-Hassa region, SAUDI ARABIA raises 11 cms from the ground level once in a year during the month of April and stays elevated for about 30 minutes !!!
They say that 17 years ago, one terrorist was shot dead behind this rock as he was hidden there. This encounter happened in the month of April 1989. You can see the fresh blood stains on the rock. Most surprisingly, when the rock raises from the ground, these stains become darker, fresher and wet. Local residents tried to wipe off the stains several times, but after some time it appears again on the rock automatically.....
isn't it astounding ?
Have a look....
i also have its picture will atached it later.

Oh shnap Shocked That's creepy. You live around there?
Kaisonic
That's freakin me out. Probably something to do with magnets or something. But then again I have no clue what I'm talking about. I never do. No one ever does.
Vrythramax
Now this is one that I have never heard of...any links to a story, or possibly (real) pictures available anywhere?
tik0
Surprised but it could be possible, altought that would be weird
The Czar
Aha

Bloody Rock There ...

Ehehehehehehe I found it!
Josso
Looks faked Confused
The Czar
Yaeh, I have many of those at home ... In my back yard ...
Ghost Rider103
I may not have a big rock, But i have a huge turkey Laughing
godam64
maybe they should wipe it with kerosene or thinner.
oil paint cannot cleaned by water Laughing
mceejaydee
Is the picture real? A simple Yes or No would be nice.
The Czar
I believe its a yes. If anyone wants to rebutt this statement please do so!
Doctor Tohma
Pretty creepy... not like the emails you get of 'dead people' who are going to 'get you' if you don't send it to however many people, but still kind of creepy. Picture doesn't look entirely real, but I like to believe it is. Just makes the world around us seem... for lack of a better word, cooler.
CyanEyed
as much as id love to believe its to be real, i cant. it looks as if its been done in photoshop, meaning somebody had taken a photo of a normal rock, colour a bit of blood on it and placed it over the background. that would explain the weird blur and fact that there arent people surrounding it.

or it could be that its got poor jpeg compression
photon
that is totally fake... i remember seeing the picture long ago.but a different story was told, although i dont remember what that was
pjv
funny rock Laughing
Hobbit
I could stare and laugh at that rock all day, bwahahhahaha.
The Czar
It only floats for 30 minutes and once in a year ...
jb2_86_uk
what a load of $%!@

how on earth can you explain a levitating rock the size of a porch.

anyone who even belives this could be remotly possible needs their heads checked out