FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The fast and the furious : Tokyo Drift

Timonator
I liked this movie it is not really a sequel of the first 2 movies and that is what i like aout it. It starts with a boy who moves all the time because he ****** up all the time by making a mess in races. That is why he now goes to his father in Tokyo there he learns drifting a whole other concept that he is used to. The concept is defentely not new but I enjoyed the movie
borneoking
for sure better than 1st 2 ... thumbs up....
epano
I have downloaded it from torrent and watch first 5 min for checking quality..I will watch it tomorrow ..
i can just say that i like starting Smile)
angelussum
hmm, i want to check this movie out. someone i know showed me the 'initial D' movie they made, and the drifting in it was awesome. hopefully driving in this is just as good!
linexpert
I personally didn't like it as much as the 1st. I did like the music when they first go to tokyo. I think that was my favorite part of the movie. Very Happy
saskshadowplayers
For the guy above me, the initial D movie was better i thought. The whole Fast and the Furious thing is really going down hill. Honestly watch the movie then recap the story in your head... its not beleiveable or anything. They spent too much time with the cars and not enough time with the story