FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my favourite author

charseips
This is a tricky subject, I've read loads of books of the years and have just finished Tom Clancy's The Bear and the Dragon. Which was a good read and I'm probably going to read some more as that was my introduction to his work.

As for a favourit book I don't think that I could pinpoint one but I could plump for my favourite author being Spike Milligan
jipmerite
Fredrik Forsyth. I own most of his books. The ones I liked best were The Jackal and ICON.
evanc88
Probably, for me, it's Dave Eggers. I love the way he writes. He's one of the most creative writers around that I know of. I can't wait until his books start becoming the classic, must-read novels of the future Very Happy
bobthesmiley
My favorite author is Doctor Seuss because hes real cool.
disha
l love jkrowling for harry potter series. She actually weaves the magic into the story.
Jayfarer
Douglas Adams, if I had to choose. He left us too soon.
palavra
http://en.fgulen.com/
Voffen
Yeah, Tom Clancy is damngood! I like hes Rainbow Six and Hunt for the red october.

He is damngood to write actionscenes with tension! =)
tkGER
Well, I must admit that he isn't that good a writer. The reason I picked him are his detective stories, not only the Sherlock Holmes ones, but all those which came in the Strand Magazine. Other stuff I read from him (The Lost World, for a impossibly clearest example) were not even close to those stories. But one must admit he had a lot of creativity, though he only found one way of showing it to the readers Confused
gh0stface
Duplicate thread. Please use the search function next time.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-16028.html

-Locked-