FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About spoiler rule

Da Rossa
I'd just to get clarification about this:

Quote:
Now a spoiler counts as something that you read elsewhere that might or might not be true. If you're just stating what you think might happen, or what you think should happen obviously that doesn't count as a spoiler

As far as I know, spoiler may also be a true part of the plot of a TV show or movie, details about later episodes in the first case, details about the end of the film in the second case. Very few people like hearing about the end of the film. I remember the CONFUSION that started at the time Lord of the Rings was on the theatres. Some of the folks that read the book before the first movie sproud details about Return of the King in many forums, I think that this may fit as a spoiler.

And some other species of spoiler: about "what you think that should happen" is actually dangerous. In tv shows, some people in the penultimate episode start making wonderings about the season finale, making it CLEAR for the ones who haven't watched the entire season yet. This is common, for example, in shows that are broadcast in the US 2 months before in Latin America, 24 in particular. Some people download somewhere the tv-rips of fresh episodes the American FOX broadcast and watch them not more than 24 hours after the epsode is aired, and then go to Brazilian forums to say annoying things.

Shouldn't that be added in the spoiler rule?