FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help with PHP

livilou
I need someone to help me do a site in PHP. It's the Local Christian Event site in my sig. I realize what I want will be a lot of work, but I can't seem to wrap my head around PHP. If you would rather teach me to do it, I would prefer that. If you are interested, please let me know. Just PM me and I'll get back with you.

Thanks for reading this.
ncwdavid
livilou wrote:
I need someone to help me do a site in PHP. It's the Local Christian Event site in my sig. I realize what I want will be a lot of work, but I can't seem to wrap my head around PHP. If you would rather teach me to do it, I would prefer that. If you are interested, please let me know. Just PM me and I'll get back with you.

Thanks for reading this.

Why dont you go to W3Schools and learn PHP there or learn it from aload of other free sources on the net.
livilou
That site I never found, but I have tried other free sites to teach myself. I'll try this one and see if I can do it. For some reason PHP seems to be hard for me. Don't ask why, I've taught myself other stuff, but I can't seem to wrap my head around this.

Thank you for the assistance.
ncwdavid
livilou wrote:
That site I never found, but I have tried other free sites to teach myself. I'll try this one and see if I can do it. For some reason PHP seems to be hard for me. Don't ask why, I've taught myself other stuff, but I can't seem to wrap my head around this.

Thank you for the assistance.

Try the link again I changed it. I am the same I cannot put my head around PHP. It seems to confuse me but I was fine learning HTML and Java Script.
livilou
Thank you. It's nice to know I'm not the only one that has this problem.

Thanks again for your help.
Ratman2050
livilou wrote:

Thanks for reading this.

I dont think this was posted in the right forum just saying.
IceNinjaa
Ratman2050 wrote:
livilou wrote:

Thanks for reading this.

i disagree. livilou is looking for someones services in tutoring him. seeing as this is the marketplace.....it fits.

but yeah i wish i could help you livi but the most i know bout php is just installing phpbb and joomla.
Ratman2050
IceNinjaa wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
livilou wrote:

Thanks for reading this.

i disagree. livilou is looking for someones services in tutoring him. seeing as this is the marketplace.....it fits.

but yeah i wish i could help you livi but the most i know bout php is just installing phpbb and joomla.

But hes not exchanging anything, wouldnt you just post it in the Php and Mysql section?
livilou
Ratman2050 wrote:
IceNinjaa wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:
livilou wrote:

Thanks for reading this.

But hes not exchanging anything, wouldnt you just post it in the Php and Mysql section?

I forgot to mention that I would be willing to trade, but forgot. Since I don't make money off this site, I can't pay. Sorry.

BTW, livilou is a she. lol