FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is dump?

asteriks
what is dump? How can I dump a sql file as php? Actually I dont have muck information about sql. And it is hard to do this job for me. Plese tell me clear language. Thanks.
ncwdavid
asteriks wrote:
what is dump? How can I dump a sql file as php? Actually I dont have muck information about sql. And it is hard to do this job for me. Plese tell me clear language. Thanks.

Is this what you are looking for? Please be a bit more spcific in future:

What is MyDB Dump ?

MyDB Dump is a Powerful database utility that can performs easily the following jobs:

1. backup your MySql database:

MyDbDump converts your mysql database structure and / or records in a single PHP file without changing any thing in your mysql database , by running this PHP file once in your Web site , you can restore your Mysql database .easily whenever you need

2. Import your Access database to MySql Even if Remote connection to the Mysql server is not allowed

if you need to Convert your Access database to a Mysql database to use it in your web site you may find a problem if your hosting provider doesn't allow Remote connection to his mysql servers .,

MyDbDump Converts your Access database to a PHP file without changing any thing in your mysql database , by Running this PHP file once in your website , you will Import your Access database to your mysql server .. By using this Scenario No need to any remote connection to your Mysql server

3 backup your Access database

Mydbdump creates a text file from your Access db containing the sql script necessary to recreate your Access database whenever you need

MyDB Dump Main Features

Supports all common MySQL data types and attributes except "Set" type and "Enum" type.

Supports MS Access Versions 97, 2000, XP.

Supports PHP versions 3 or 4

Converts tables with or without records

Converts indexes with all necessary attributes

Easy-to-use wizard-style interface

Converts password protected MS Access databases

Support auto increment data.

Support default values and not null constraints

Support of tables relationship when dumping access databases to sql file compatible with Access (Access SQL)