FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who Likes Madonna, any one besides me a fan?

mujastar
Who Likes Madonna, any one besides me a fan? I have liked her since i was a little boy! LOL! Laughing
mceejaydee
LOL seems like nobody here likes Madonna. I used to like her when I was a small kid but I started to listen to other music.
disidro
I love Madonna and have been following her music since forever. I think she's built a great career in the music industry, and though not all of her albums are excellent, she's been able to stand. BTW, I think "Confessions in the Dance Floor" is a hit (though I'm not into dance music).
Denime
I am definitly not a fan of madonna. She looks great for her age. Her shows are really great, but she can not sing. The sound of her voice wasn't that great a decade ago, but now she really makes glass brake...
Why do you think she turned to dance music? This must be because it is the only way she can be a commercial succes by hiding her vocal talents.

Good things about her are she is spiritual, and wants to make her fans aware of the bad things in the world. That is something really great.

But i am not a fan..
SGbilder
No fan here either... but I do like some of here songs! And I'm very impressed that she's able to sty in the top for song long with new hits and change of music through the years.
pudovkin
I think she has too much muscles. HAHAHA
Ozzy
In my opinion, her music was only good in the 80's.