FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Desert Punk

rightclickscott
I caught the first two episodes on this and I have to say, I enjoyed it. I loved how westernized the langauge in the American version is. I loved the action sequences, and I loved how the obligatory big breasted female character is portraited, not as the other mercenary that she is, but as "titty girl." Has anyone else seen it yet, and, if you have the dvd, would you mind sending some more episodes my way?
carlokes
Desert Punk or Sunabouzu is a fantastic serie (as ive mentioned on another post) trully comic and a bit ecchi. It got licensed very soon so the fansub groups dropped the potato and not much have been seen afterwards. But now it is being realease has DVD-RIP with a fantastic quality and every second worths it.

Ive seen it up to episode 12 and the story so far is awesome and im enjoying every episode. I recommend, once again, this anime to everyone that want to enjoy themselves !!
rightclickscott
I actually just noticed that I mispelled that. I think I'll look for accouple dvds now.