FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Exchange Club for all. Exchange Software Ebooks real $$$ etc

Are you intrested in exchange club ?
Oh yes, I just cant wait.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Yea, It seems intresting...lets see.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
May be not sure.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No..Its very boring.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Atishay
Hello friends,

I have made a exchange club. This is a place where people can exchange Softwares, Ebooks, Memberships, Scripts and their services. Here you can also deal in $$$$$.

The exchanges available are shown to everyone and then you could choose which exchange you suite and email the concerned person.

You can also Make exchange offers and provide your Email address to contact you.

This CLUB is just launched and is called "My Exchange Bucket" Its a subsidary module of my website.

I just want to see your curosity for it. As soon as there are enough posts in interest of the above I'll post the link.

Dont forget to provide your Email if you want to get notified personally (By mass mail) when I post the link.

You can also PM me regarding this.

Thanks & regards
Atishay
hunnyhiteshseth
How is it related with marketplace? Will you give us frih$ for posting in your site?
Atishay
Actually......I dont know the right category for this post. Please suggest me. Its just related to the "marketplace"

I will not be giving any frihs$ for that.

Thanks
Atishay
hunnyhiteshseth
Th most closest that I can think of it is in 'Advertise your Website' & post a link to this module there.
venc
wow, dude I love your site, I found this great newsletter that'll send me tips and helpful sites, thanks man! once I get my banner, I am going to join yor site!
Atishay
It seems that you have found my Site "venc"

I hope a contribtion from you at the Giveaway. The banner is not necessary. You can post it later. Can you tell me which newsletter you heard about it ?

Thanks for support
Atishay

BTW : The exchange club is the part of the Giveaway not the Giveaway.
venc
I know, and I will try!
Atishay
It seems that noone is intrested.

Well, here are the links still.

Main site : http://www.finestwebs.com
Exchange Bucket : http://www.finestwebs.com/ex_bucket/

Hope someone likes it.

Thanks
Atishay
hunnyhiteshseth
Atishay wrote:
It seems that noone is intrested.

Thats because you are in wrong section, people are in marketplace to trade in frih$ & not for other exchanges. Try asking a moderator or some frihost freak where you should place this post, may be you should try: 'Advertise your site here"
mathiaus
-moved-
Atishay
To where is it moved ????
hunnyhiteshseth
the topic has been moved to "Advertise your site" section