FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Israel...

the-geek
i am not racist but i couldnt stop myself writing this after seeing how they are bombing in the Lebanon. i dont say Hijbullah is any better but why lebanese civilians?
nothing i have to say about the USA. everyine knows it.

Lets say
No To War
indianinworld
One of the Country, which i respect my motherland India is ISRAEL.

Opinion Differs from people to People....

Sometimes this week, i read a statement in a leading Newspaper - Israeli

" Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said that attacks on Lebanon will continue till two soldiers abducted by Hezbollah are freed ".

I continued reading.....

In fact the PM said that Israel will not back out even if it leads to a direct conflict between the two countries.

Instead of feeling for the Lebanon, i felt happy on the Decision of Israel for the Importance of Two Soldiers.
TurkishGamer
I agree.First they use the excuse that 1 of their soldiers were kidnapped now that they have found the kidnapped soldiers that are still firing. And the U.S are backing the Israelis up and saying that they have a right to attack because its self defence but how is it self defence when Hizbullah never did anything to you in the first place.

I believe that if it were any other country attacking, the United States would warn them and maybe even start bombing them but they never go against Israel.

Do you believe that killing innocent civilian lives is for the good of any country?I don't think so!!!
indianinworld
Contd...

To be Frank, Iam from India.

For the Last 10 years more than 3000 Terrorists attacks.....
More than 35000 innocent lives killed.

What has INDIA achieved thru the peace process that It has followed - Nothing but Innocent Lives....

India is a Land of Cultural Heritage. But some community / country people are taking advantage of this and they are trying to inculcate Terrorism and Division within Us / India.

Believe me - This is a sorry and a sad state for my country.

Only the Govt. has to bring some strict policies as Israel is doing now....
the-geek
indianinworld wrote:
One of the Country, which i respect my motherland India is ISRAEL.

Opinion Differs from people to People....

Sometimes this week, i read a statement in a leading Newspaper - Israeli

" Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said that attacks on Lebanon will continue till two soldiers abducted by Hezbollah are freed ".

I continued reading.....

In fact the PM said that Israel will not back out even if it leads to a direct conflict between the two countries.

Instead of feeling for the Lebanon, i felt happy on the Decision of Israel for the Importance of Two Soldiers.

First i thought you are from Israel...
I am concerned about civilians. neither Hijbullah nor israel. whatever rocket fired towards israel and killed civilians is same sad and tragedic. he who is losing his son or daughter, he knows how far it goes...
Helios
No to war. Read the stickies in the correct forums.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-18.html

-close-