FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need Help With Module Permission

Ratman2050
Ok so I have installed PhpNuke Platinum 7.6.b.2 on my site along with PhpBb 2.0.17. My site link is www.fantasypc.frih.net or click on my sigs.
When I go to the forums I am admin as Ratman2050, as it shows my name in Orange. But when I go to delete, move, split, lock, etc. (basically modify a users post) It gives me this following error:

It first shows on the screen on my internet explorer the bar at the top 403 Forbidden- Microsoft Internet Explorer then it gives in the page this:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /modules.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If anybody could help me with this I would appreciate it.
KMKM
Well this also happened to me on SMF (Simple Machines Forum), try and access the page from the root domains... Like clicking from the base site not posting the direct thing on the bar.
And if that doesnt work try out checking the permission settings. Make it to 755 and see if you can get it or not.

Kudos!
~KMKM
Ratman2050
KMKM wrote:
Well this also happened to me on SMF (Simple Machines Forum), try and access the page from the root domains... Like clicking from the base site not posting the direct thing on the bar.
And if that doesnt work try out checking the permission settings. Make it to 755 and see if you can get it or not.

Kudos!
~KMKM

I tried setting it to 666, 777, 755 and it was at 644 originally nothing happens though.
Oblivion-Zion
clear your browser cookies and relog in.

try deleting the file and reuploading it...or if that dont work backup and reinstall it then import the db in.
Ratman2050
Oblivion-Zion wrote:
clear your browser cookies and relog in.

try deleting the file and reuploading it...or if that dont work backup and reinstall it then import the db in.

Sorry, I tryed clearing everything, reuploading it, and I did not try to import the entire db again, becauase I dont think that is the issue.
Ratman2050
Im still waiting for someones help, admin please?
linexpert
I'm having the same problem. I read on a couple sites that the problem could be with the .htaccess file. I'm not sure what to do though. Might want to try modding the .htaccess file. I'm going to ask bondings to reset my account as soon as i backup all my files. I'll let you know if that helps. Mad
Ratman2050
linexpert wrote:
I'm having the same problem. I read on a couple sites that the problem could be with the .htaccess file. I'm not sure what to do though. Might want to try modding the .htaccess file. I'm going to ask bondings to reset my account as soon as i backup all my files. I'll let you know if that helps. Mad

Okay thanks, I will look forward to hearing that.
linexpert
Bondings reseted my account but it still didn't do the job. I still get the error. Sad
Ratman2050
linexpert wrote:
Bondings reseted my account but it still didn't do the job. I still get the error. Sad

Oh same here, I tried setting different permissions no luck though.
linexpert
I'm trying to hire someone that has experience with this kind of stuff. I'll let you know if i come across a solution. You do the same. Very Happy
Ratman2050
linexpert wrote:
I'm trying to hire someone that has experience with this kind of stuff. I'll let you know if i come across a solution. You do the same. Very Happy

Yeah Im asking around other fourms as well.