FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Firefox: Is there a way to double the tabbar?

Da Rossa
Yeah, I'm usually with multiple tabs open, and having their names suppressed is uncomfortable. Just a little change, is there a way to edit the userChrome.css or similar to make it possible?
Thanks!
djclue917
Hmmm... I don't think it is possible with Firefox 1.5.x. However, the development of Firefox is really on a momentum right now. Firefox 2.0 beta 1 has just rolled out recently. It has the capability to create "double" tab bars when necessary. I have already tested the 1st beta and it seems quite stable. I haven't noticed any bugs just yet. I suggest that you give it a download since Firefox 2.x may coexist with Firefox 1.5.x.

I hope that helps...
Da Rossa
Good news! Can I import my entire data to Firefox 2.0 b1? My profile, containing my saved passes, bookmarks, cookies and so on?
Thanks!
limrio
Da Rossa wrote:
Good news! Can I import my entire data to Firefox 2.0 b1? My profile, containing my saved passes, bookmarks, cookies and so on?
Thanks!

I think that's possible, IMO it will use same effect as upgrading it [like when ypu upgrade from 1.0 to 1.5, even the history is still there Smile
Da Rossa
Well, I can wait. I don't like beta things, I don't trust. Very Happy Thanks anyway!
nazty
Speaking of Firefox and Bars, why don't you try StumbleUpon plugin?! This is what I call site seeing.
Da Rossa
I've tried it once, but I didn't like Razz Personal preference, heh
Thanks!