FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bush Says s**t live !

Gavilan
Now I was whatching the news (rare for me) and a story can up that Bush was talking with Tony Blair before a big interview and bush did not know the mic was on and he said s**t, now WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ! I mean if the president wants to curse let him do it, I know it was wrong for him to say it into the mic but he did not know the mic was on, I would like to see does big meetings cause if thats the way they talk infront of the camaras there is no telling how the talk in a closed room ! '

pretty funny story
7Pound7
Gavilan wrote:
I mean if the president wants to curse let him do it

Since when is saying 's * * t ' cursing??
Isn't cursing when someone verbally whishes someone else the bad stuff?
And yes what Hezbollah and Israel both are doing is a lot of s * * t

7Pound7
mOrpheuS
Gavilan wrote:
Now I was whatching the news (rare for me) and a story can up that Bush was talking with Tony Blair before a big interview and bush did not know the mic was on and he said s**t

What was the news story about ?
That Bush and Blair's conversation was caught accidentally Or that Bush used a particular word?

The latter is but a minor detail, I highly doubt it made a news story by itself.
The Conspirator
Bush cursed something when he did not know the microphone as on.
Thats a news story?
Now I don't like bush but people curse! Get over it.
maclui
I do not think that Bush did not know about the mic. It was all setup.
That is a goo way of expressing their minds.
Gavilan
Bush did know the mic was there, but it was suppose to be off so what ever , some people freaked saying "Ohh he is our president what a bad example to the children" I just wanted to slap that lady, so bush curssed Oh oh what will we do
Soulfire
Wow. This is definately World News. *Sighs* Again, with my new favorite emoticon for the frihost forums - Brick wall
Josso
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-44715.html

Admittedly though I don't see the big deal about swearing also.
simp
When Junior said "SH?T", it was in an unusual moment of self-reflection when he obviously must have been looking into the mirror and commenting on the ugly truth revealed therein.
diverden
It appears that he finally understands what comes out of his mouth most of the time.
sketteksalfa
I think it wasnt bad. I was in the church one time, i thought the mic wasnt ON, after doing some mistake i accidentally said "sh*t". For me its a common expression at all.
Biodiesel
For crying out loud, if you have complaints about Shrub, at least pick one that is legitimate. This is horseshit.
DEViANCE
oh comon, he didnt knew he was 'recorded'
vexation
Ridiculous. Just plain ridiculous. It's just a curse word, there's nothing wrong with it. This is not a news story.