FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The N.U.G.

CCFCExile
Please visit the website of the Newent Urban Guerillas Fishing Club. We're just a small outfit who enjoy a drink and a fish but have fun none the less.

We are a group of friends that include members from all different sectors of the class spectrum.

This is my first attempt at making a website and the first time using frontpage to do it so don't be to harsh on it!!!

Enjoy! http://www.nug.frih.net
Ranfaroth
Drop immedialty Frontpage, because you're page is to heavy, invalid, with ugly and deprecated code...
einstein
its quite good. Smile but u may want to improve it a bit!!!
Sokken
Hey your first website. good but there is room for improvements.

First of all I can find my way around your site which is good.
I really dont like that the text is center aligned, it makes it much harder to read especially on a big screen with big resolution.
Also the lines become a bit long which is not so nice to read either. Another thing is that you use many different fonts and different colours which is confusing and not so pretty anyway Smile

Nice carp Wink
tamilchild
Your website is good. But really some improvement is essential for further development.

Publicity is one important thing to know everyone Embarassed
CCFCExile
I would improve the site if I could but my damn wanadoo (Orange) internet provider is playing havock and I can't actually access any of my web page, Direct Admin, or from FrontPage it won't allow me to publish.

Orange are scum and am changing ASAP!