FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Software to get free account rapidshare

Philip
I hear that there's a tool to get a free account rapidshare,
it's that true ? Smile
limrio
yap, there is one, but it's illegal, so I won't post it here, In other hand you need to waiting too long to get one ID Sad
selim06
Philip wrote:
I hear that there's a tool to get a free account rapidshare,
it's that true ? Smile

There are some!But discussing it,asking for it,using it etc...Fully illegal.BTW:They don't work completely...
Da Rossa
And they seem to be useless as well. I remember that I tried a account generator once. As soon as it was tested, I got the quick message in the page: "FRAUD DETECTED. BUY A LEGAL ACCOUNT, AVOID THE LEGAL PROCEDURES WE CAN TAKE AGAINST YOU". Something like that. And you know, they're not worth. Rapidshare files cannot exceed a certain size then it is not necessary as your average connections seem to take care of the download rather quickly.
Indyan
Use http://ibiet.com/ .
Rapidshare often gives out free accounts. This site makes use of those free accounts Laughing so its legal.
Da Rossa
Offline. Sad
Explain a little more, Indyan?
Tks
orno
Da Rossa:
Rapidshare currently hands out free premium accounts every so often (maybe once a week or so? i'm not sure)...these are completely legal and are just special offers from rapidshare... you have to keep monitoring their website as most of the free accounts are gone within a few hours of them being offered, but there was a tool created by someone to notify you whenever these accounts are available...
with a bit of googling im sure you will find it
Da Rossa
Humm, this is legal as long as it doesn't interact with their server, I mean hacking it. Razz
ehunter
orno wrote:
Da Rossa:
There was a tool created by someone to notify you whenever these accounts are available...

It's interesting. I heard about rapidshare free account but did not know about such that tool before.

After using a lot of proxies (50% chance of success) Embarassed , I gave up and paid for premium account for every month.

BTW, it's on sale now, approximately 1 month free (10,000 points) for new user. Very Happy
Earl1983
I used rapidshare and in general it was good, but then I found file2upload.net and that's the same,but premium account is free)))
swizzy
ibiet seems dead, its redirecting to a parked page... however i have used ibiet in the past, it was great... i 'll rather stick to depositfiles for now Smile
devaco
i think ..filefactory is better than rapid ..............very slow with rapid if you dont have premium accout.
Fake
so HOW in teh blue hell can filefactory be better?

Get premmie RS and then talk
joomla
Fake wrote:
so HOW in teh blue hell can filefactory be better?

Get premmie RS and then talk

It has something to do with cash. With so many free options, most sites become better then RapidShare in the end! www.getdropbox.com is cool or zoho does a good job too.

Premmie RS is for people that have too much cash and no idea what to do with it.
aningbo
best thing would be to buy the account. its not that expensive if u think about it in a real term.

imagine the kind of stuffs u can get from rapidshare for some few pounds. its worth buying it instead of wasting your time on free accounts. hope u have a fast download speed. good luck with the software though.

heard of some programs which allows you simultaneous downloads bt to get an account? i doubt!