You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

10 Reasons Why to Have a Website

Today the pattern and methods of business has changed a lot in small as well as big business world. And you have to keep your thinking forward as to deal with the new and developing techniques offered for competition.

If you want to develop your business and want to flourish it then you need the best way to forward your business by getting your own website of business.

If you think that how you can make web site as it cost too much then do not get worried as it is not very costly and you make it properly then it will give you profit if you invest on to your business development as you will invest on some other method of advertising and promotions.

So now you will read 10 reasons for having a website.

Website Give You Professional Image:

If you have a website and it is designed professionally then you can promote those customers that do not know anything about your company. If the net users and specially purchasers and visitors will open your site and find some product that they need then they can become your customers. And if you have a site then the visitors and your existing customers will get good impression and can create trust and sense of respect.

Information of Your Business:

If you have a website then you can give address, phone number, fax number, email address, hours of working, and special offers for customers on to your site and this will definitely increase your business. So you can provide any type of information related to your business on to your site and any visitor and customer can view it.

Promotional Tool:

If you have a website then it can become a great promotional tool for your business and sale and you can update it any time whenever you want. You can promote your products on your site and you can also write the benefits and use of your products. You can also give any offer to your customer on net that is on website. And it is cheaper and quick to update your site than any printed material such as brochures and flyers.

You can increase the sale of your products on to your website as thousands of people log on to internet everyday and many products are sold for billion dollars through e-commerce business solution.

Research Information:

You can also give research information on to your site as many customers spend lot of hours in searching potential business and products with services before any purchase and you can educate your customers by providing appropriate information about your services and products.

Reach to Desired market:

The biggest and largest business market is the internet market that is demographically available. And it consist mostly college educated customers making high salaries on net. On the internet you can get the business market which is globally recognized.

International Market:

With your personal website you can create contact with international markets with great ease as with any trader near your house. One more benefit that you will get is that any international business can access you office information on the price of any local phone call.

Provide 24 Hour Service:

If you have a website then you can open your business counter for all 24 hours as the business on net never stops any buyer can come at any time. The market of internet is just opposite to the local market of your city which has a particular time to open and close. Web page serves the customer and any business partner for whole 24 hour of the day. So it the biggest advantage if you are having your own business site.

Customer Feedback:

If you have brochures and catalogs and sales presentation then what goes wrong that your business is unable to satisfy the need of the customer and you always remain unaware of that but on your website you can ask the feedback from your customer in a non confidential way and can receive the information without any cost.

Help Your Visitors:

You can provide full information about your products and services on to your business website with the list of the price, in this way you can attract your customers and visitors specially.

You can make your own website or you can hire any website but the thing is just do it. Always remain into competition and never get behind from any of your competitor. So to avoid this situation you have to increase your sale and service on your website.
I think all businesses should have a website that's really easy to find, because when I need any information I usually look to see if they have a website.
I only want have one own websit .that is why i want have one websit Smile
10 Reasons Why to Have a Website... I think because feel boring nothing to do so just find someway to do... and also can learn manything from create a website... is so fun
That's true, when you create a website, you try to make it better, so you have to learn more, the more you learn, the better layout you can think out which requires more advanced skills. I learnt so much stuff when I created my website.
i have a website because msn was annoying me so i figured if i had a blog i wouldnt have to go online anymore Smile
Dont Forget Fun.

Its also a fantastic time saver in the long run.
zjosie729 wrote:
I think all businesses should have a website that's really easy to find, because when I need any information I usually look to see if they have a website.

I agree, but there are so many sites now it's sometimes impossible for some companies to to get a website that is the company name. Neutral

LostOverThere wrote:
Dont Forget Fun.

There must be billions or websites that are there 'just for fun'. I got mine for the experience as well as testing things and, of course... to have a bit of fun Very Happy
Every business should have a website. It's basically a modern necessity for any business that wants success. But I guess that's exactly what you just said, so I guess a simple "I agree" would have sufficed. But that's not a whole lot of points now is it? Wink
another reason, it may not be good as the others, but in some states, its against the law if the organization doesn't have a website.

like the schools Wink
My ten reasons:..
1. Provide a platform for my friends to communicate
2. Show off my Artworks
3. Show off my Photographic Skills
4. Show off my Programming Technique
5. Show off my Unlimited creativity
6. Show off my interpersonal skills with wordings
7. Show off my knowledges on many things
8. Show off my drawings
9. Show off my personal traits
10. Show off my bads.....
can i have less than 10 reasons..............

um... maybe :
1. to show my art works like photos, drawings and writings to others
2. act as a profolio
3. want my friends to know more about me.
4. as a place for gathering with my friends on the internet.
5. to be different from others, most people do not have personal site.
6. to prove myself that i am talented, as i do not know any about site making before.

that's all i can think of now.
My reasons :
1. Formality
2. Just for fun
3. Portofolio
4. Searching for new friends & community

Hm... I'll add the other reason next time! *thinking*
I have been on the net for years
and I had some webs yet
while now
I donn't have a web for myself
I used the web for a blog
to write down what I want to write
it really very good
so I also want to have a space here
I also create website for fun. Besides, I can also earn money from the website by putting ads.
have own website got advantages n disadvantages. we can learn many thing after we create own website. can get many knowledge from there. it is good for our future. when u wan to do some e-business in the future, we can easiy create it n know it. it is so useful for us for that time. Many people wasting the time to play online games n searching for non-knowledge things. i think better we create own website and do some business on web. haha. can earn money. Smile
The site helps you to stretch your wings globally and helps you to make a name for yourself. ofcourse if you are offering any cutting edge products or services it helps all the more, i guess.Very Happy
38club wrote:
10 Reasons Why to Have a Website... I think because feel boring nothing to do so just find someway to do... and also can learn manything from create a website... is so fun

For me, websites had been a way to reach out to others about my ideas and projects at the time, especially as a way for people from all around the world to connect =D

I wanted to start the website I hosted (yeah past tense because I haven't gotten around to redo it after the server crash a few months back, but I'm intending to) because I wanted to give my 2 cents on something and really want it all to matter, add to the bigger picture so to speak, so yeah.
I don't have a business or anything. All businesses should have a website, maily because it makes them look more professional. Many businesses don't really have alot of info on there websites but enough to attract more info. The main reasons I make websites is:
Arrow it's fun
Arrow i learn something new everyday
Arrow it helps me pass time
Arrow it's cool
Arrow it's a good way to prepare for a carrer
Arrow it's the only thing that puts me apart from my grandmother Laughing
zjosie729 wrote:

I agree witht his statement for the fact that if I have heard about a business and want to check it out and I don't know where it is I get on the internet and look it up in a yahoo or google search first then I try their business name with .com or .net beside it. Now if I can't find a website or find it on mapquest I then decide not to go to their business until I find out what they do and where it is.
I make site for fun. And right now im starting doing it for business purposes. Its fast to earn and enjoying at the same time. Aside from you earn you also learn and harnessed skills. Its enjoying especially when you see your site on the top directory list.

I have made my site for the Alumni of my school to interact with each other. I also make some money out of it by putting it some Google ads etc.

To make the site more of a place to be in, I have put up a forum and a chat engine. The worst part was creating the front page which till now, I havent got correctly.

The website though gives me great feeling of power, rather creative sense. It also makes me feel good in a way that I own a space in this intriguing virtual space called "Internet".

Sorry I could not make it up in points.
because having a good site is as cool as Elvis.

But having a bad site is as uncool as a bad, druk, old, impressionist of Elvis.
Code of Ruin
I simply have a website because I like to make them. I really don't care about how I appear to be. If someone doesn't like the site then he can get lost for all I care.
ya it is a need that every organisation.
this includes their motto objective and their functions.
Ghost Rider103
I have a web site just because I like to make them and talk to people on forums on them, and a few other things, like teams related to my site Cool
I have a website purely to educate myself. I am writing some tutorials on calculator assembly program which I will hopefully publish soon. Then maybe I can enlighten others. Smile
for me, i do website bc that is only thing i best at. u know, in my college im the worst student. but in term of computer, internet etc, im the king.. haha. but is that good or bad? im not sure.. heheh