FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What the hell is going on???!!

ncwdavid
Hey, I looked at my points here on Frihost about half hour ago and I had 81 points but now I just checked back and I only have 46. Why is this?
Bondings
The points of hosted members are either daily reset to 45 (if higher than 45) or one point is deducted.
ncwdavid
Bondings wrote:
The points of hosted members are either daily reset to 45 (if higher than 45) or one point is deducted.

Ok thanks I was just wondering where my hard earned points went lol. Thank for the reply.

Are they only reset once?
Ratman2050
ncwdavid wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Ok thanks I was just wondering where my hard earned points went lol. Thank for the reply.

Are they only reset once?

Look its in the Announcements section but here goes.
1 point is deducted everyday from your Point listing. If you get below -15 points your FriHosting is no more. If you have more than 45 points, each day your points get reset to 45 so in ex. if you have 86 points today, then you would have tommorw 45.
mOrpheuS
-locked- to prevent redundant replies.

Members are adviced to read stickies and announcements and to search before posting.