FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Best Way to Get Page Rank 10 in GOOGLE

imyuva
How To Give Yourself An Instant Page Rank 10 Website

Basically all you are doing is adding one line of code to your .htaccess file.

The short sweet and simple method....

1.) Paste this line of code in your .htaccess file

Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.google.com

And your done! Notice that your homepage will now suddenly redirect to Google, but all other pages will still work fine. After the next Google PR update, remove that line of code in your .htacess file, and if you look at that page it will have a PR 10!

::::Commonly Asked Questions!::::

Q.) How do I make A certain page other than my homepage have a pr10?

A.) Simply edit the 1 line of code to show the page you want to have the page rank 10. Let's say you want your links page to have an instant pr10, you would use this line of code in your .htaccess file.
Redirect 301 /links.html http://www.google.com

Q.) How do I customize the instant page rank that I receive? For example I want my website to have a page rank of 9...8...7...or 6 to make it look less obvious that the site used blackhat seo

A.) Simply change the url of the destination url in the code. For example..

If you want an instant page rank 9 domain use this code..
Redirect 301 /index.html http://my.yahoo.com/

If you want an instant page rank 8 domain use this code...
Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.fortunecity.com/

If you want an instant page rank 7 domain use this code...
Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.netfirms.com/

Basically look at the site that you put into the code and you will receive the exact same page rank as that website during the next pr update.
drpiga
Is this topic belong on the other place,maybe SEO?Mods..
leeleez
how does this work? and when does google do page rank update?
cavalkaf
Thats just cheating the Search engines. Plus, it only gives your index a good PR, not the rest of the webpages.
ChunkyBustout
Is this ok to do? I've read with a lot of free hosting providers that redirecting is frowned upon.
THE11thROCK™
I have not tested this technique before, but my site is number one with wordsearches similar to my site title. I guess it may be worth a try. Very Happy
Maka
Moved.
Silent Soul X
personally i think it's cheating and you may be punished if your caught... i dunno really lol, but i'll stick with my webpage staying the same
Cerb
I agree at above posts, I think this method is pretty much cheating, just like using a cloaker, IMHO.

As someone posted above, all it's going to do is give your index a good PR, not all your pages. Even then, it's pretty stupid how people are going to access your index page and be redirected to Google.com..... Don't you think so?
Bondings
The thing is that it's not your website that gets PR10, it's only showing that pr because of the redirect.
roguewrath
I'm sure google is working out a way of distiguishing fake redirects versus legitamite ones as they have already pretty much pennalized 302 redirects.
Also I would think the goal is to have PR of 10 in the subject area. I don't think this would necessarily do that.
albusa
how its work man please explain it to me
how its work man please explain it to me
hellgod
yes this is cheating.. and if google finds out you could land up getting no page rank at all.. and why do you need to cheat?
htmlmaster
I think that this is an absolulty worthless glitch in Google Pagerank. Google thinks that it is listing its own site, so it gives it a PR of ten. It may work, but its downright cheating.
Devil
i dont think it is cheating , cuz ur not getting anything ,

ur acutall site will remain the same , and according to google policy , it could get ur account in google adsense cancelled , Confused
mceejaydee
Is this illegal? How'd you find this out?
Etherreth
What if google find out that you're cheating them? >.<
James Bond-007
And if you want a page rank of 0, link it to my site! Laughing
Kit
James Bond-007 wrote:
And if you want a page rank of 0, link it to my site! Laughing

Alexa is so much nicer than google. The big numbers make it more forgiving. I cry when I see my google rating. Smile
psycosquirrel
Some people have suggested that this method is illegal; it is not. In the hacking community, it is known as "Googlejacking" and really is just taking advantage of Google's web bots that scan pages for content, then rate them based on their "usefulness." I have never heard of this method before, though... My guess is it will not actually work, because of the basic way Google works. The only way to fool Google into believing that your site is incredibly useful, and therefore, shown first on the list, is to work out their complex algorithm for page usefulness... The formula supposedly involves math beyond college-level Calculus, so I have not even attempted to decode it into any sort of useful data. BUT, I have read of people fooling Google and MSN's search bots into believing your site is off the charts of usefulness, putting it on top of the list. They would not reveal their secrets, of course, but is something of this type even worth it? Think about it; if your site really is useful, than search crawlers will find it eventually and lead to hits on your useful pages that are directly proportional to its actual usefulness... Otherwise, you will simply get many people coming to your site to only get what they don't want, giving your site a bad rep. Therefore, fooling Google, or any search engine of that matter, is really just a waste of your bandwidth.
TheDesignDump
Thanks a lot for the information. Helpful. Find soem more tips at www.TheDesignDump.com.

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com
Anderman
Very Happy
One thing, How long to i have to keep my site redirecting to Google?
As my site only gets crawled every 2 week or so
Scott
Quote:
Some people have suggested that this method is illegal; it is not. In the hacking community, it is known as "Googlejacking" and really is just taking advantage of Google's web bots that scan pages for content, then rate them based on their "usefulness." I have never heard of this method before, though... My guess is it will not actually work, because of the basic way Google works. The only way to fool Google into believing that your site is incredibly useful, and therefore, shown first on the list, is to work out their complex algorithm for page usefulness... The formula supposedly involves math beyond college-level Calculus, so I have not even attempted to decode it into any sort of useful data. BUT, I have read of people fooling Google and MSN's search bots into believing your site is off the charts of usefulness, putting it on top of the list. They would not reveal their secrets, of course, but is something of this type even worth it? Think about it; if your site really is useful, than search crawlers will find it eventually and lead to hits on your useful pages that are directly proportional to its actual usefulness... Otherwise, you will simply get many people coming to your site to only get what they don't want, giving your site a bad rep. Therefore, fooling Google, or any search engine of that matter, is really just a waste of your bandwidth.

It judges "usefulness" more from how many higher ranking pages link to you, rather than just reading your content.
CmKc
I think you should only do legal things.
pacslim
Etherreth wrote:
What if google find out that you're cheating them? >.<

I presume, then they can and often will ban u from their search engine, sum really bad cheaters even never got of the ban and never get listed again in google's search engine's and other companies they work with/for

!!! UR WARNED !!! Evil or Very Mad
gaspar
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
Creative-Eye
<snipped: please do not promote ways to get password information or credit card numbers>
Slowhand
I guess this isnt illegal? I hope? Maybe someone can answer if this is allowed or not.. But it seems to be interesting!
ashok
leave the question of legal or illegal. will this cheated page rank help the webmaster in any way? may be just to boast abt the pagerank Evil or Very Mad
Bondings
Slowhand wrote:
I guess this isnt illegal? I hope? Maybe someone can answer if this is allowed or not.. But it seems to be interesting!

First of all, you aren't doing anything illegal with it. You won't go to prison by doing this. Google might ban you for it (which I doubt), but that's it.

Secondly, there is no reason to do this. You don't really get that pagerank, it just shows so much to people.

You can compare this method with getting your results from school/university (failed) and then 'modifying' them so they look like you passed. You still failed no matter how you change that piece of paper. It's just the looks that changed, not the value itself.
leeleez
Bondings wrote:
It's just the looks that changed, not the value itself.

Wonderful quote by Bondings
darrell
That is simply cheating... Some people do use that to get things done though.
littlegiant
Quote:

Google's bound to crack down on this since unscrupulous individuals are using this technique to sell fake 'high ranking PR' text links and domains to the unaware. And no doubt, the very last thing you want to do is p*ss Google off in any way, shape or form. I would strongly recommend that you DO NOT get involved with this scam.
shabda
This is cheating and unethical, whether you call it googlejacking or whatever. Donot do it, you are sure to get caught. I dont think this will get you heigher in search results, and that is what you need using SEO.
airh3ad
this is great let me try is he works.
deanhills
Guess this is why we are battling to do searches with the search engines, all those using this kind of method resulting in hits that are not deserving to be high in the ranking. I don't think you are alone in doing this. It used to be that I would have difficulty every now and then in Googling something, but now I find it the norm and no longer the exception. There are just so many links that are totally not what I want. I have to do Advanced Searches most of the time, or think up really unique search terms.
dude_xyx
Interesting method thought it would be useless long term. Google will find it out sooner or later and they penalize the site. But this might be a good thing for those who try to earn quick money by selling links. But again it would be simply scamming people.
spring567
I don't have time to try it.Anyone success?
ankur2010
No Success.... Sad
the-guide
Useless! That's not real PR and not worth doing at all, I think.
Also, how many sites around the Internet have real PR10?
Not easy!
thisdaddy
Is this ok ? or not Please clear Sad i want to know about SEO search engine optimazation
cheese
I doubt this works.

Just so everyone knows, the pagerank update is every 3 months. So you would have to wait 3 months to find out if this method actually works. Is it really worth having google as your home page for that amount of time?
zacharygriver
I think it is a absolulty worthless Google Page Rank. Google considers it announces its own site, he makes a PR of ten years. It can work, but his cheating, pure and simple.
chatrack
When the search bot is redirected back, it may add a rank 10, for a short while. But there is a chance
that the url get in blacklist of search bot
mugundhan
imyuva wrote:

Basically all you are doing is adding one line of code to your .htaccess file.

The short sweet and simple method....

1.) Paste this line of code in your .htaccess file

Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.google.com

And your done! Notice that your homepage will now suddenly redirect to Google, but all other pages will still work fine. After the next Google PR update, remove that line of code in your .htacess file, and if you look at that page it will have a PR 10!

::::Commonly Asked Questions!::::

Q.) How do I make A certain page other than my homepage have a pr10?

A.) Simply edit the 1 line of code to show the page you want to have the page rank 10. Let's say you want your links page to have an instant pr10, you would use this line of code in your .htaccess file.
Redirect 301 /links.html http://www.google.com

Q.) How do I customize the instant page rank that I receive? For example I want my website to have a page rank of 9...8...7...or 6 to make it look less obvious that the site used blackhat seo

A.) Simply change the url of the destination url in the code. For example..

If you want an instant page rank 9 domain use this code..
Redirect 301 /index.html http://my.yahoo.com/

If you want an instant page rank 8 domain use this code...
Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.fortunecity.com/

If you want an instant page rank 7 domain use this code...
Redirect 301 /index.html http://www.netfirms.com/

Basically look at the site that you put into the code and you will receive the exact same page rank as that website during the next pr update.

bad and old news
webpinoy
Quality of your content is number one, again and again.
Of course you should also do the SEO.
And then look that you get a lot links to your content (not only to your index page) from other quality sites. The more you get the better will be your PR .... and maybe a few years later you will have PR 10.

By the way, you don't need PR10 to appear at the first page or even first position of Google search results for certain keywords or phrases....

I would never try to cheat Google. Sooner or later they will find out - and then your ranking is Shocked
tamilparks
webpinoy wrote:
Quality of your content is number one, again and again.
Of course you should also do the SEO.
And then look that you get a lot links to your content (not only to your index page) from other quality sites. The more you get the better will be your PR .... and maybe a few years later you will have PR 10.

By the way, you don't need PR10 to appear at the first page or even first position of Google search results for certain keywords or phrases....

I would never try to cheat Google. Sooner or later they will find out - and then your ranking is Shocked

ya its correct
tamilparks
Bondings wrote:
Slowhand wrote:

First of all, you aren't doing anything illegal with it. You won't go to prison by doing this. Google might ban you for it (which I doubt), but that's it.

Secondly, there is no reason to do this. You don't really get that pagerank, it just shows so much to people.

You can compare this method with getting your results from school/university (failed) and then 'modifying' them so they look like you passed. You still failed no matter how you change that piece of paper. It's just the looks that changed, not the value itself.

ya its illegal i think.... please be careful friends
cliffkelly
According to me to get top rank in google use H1 Tags for your entire page . You can use CSS Style sheets to make them look smaller.
k_s_baskar
Finally this is 100% Black Hat technique to cheat Search engines. I know some people do this to sell their domain names showing that domain is valuable with Highest PageRank.
Doing so may get punished by google by banning the domain.
dennismedina
Use lots of meta keyword tags. Use it WITH Commas. Make abiding you don't echo the aforementioned word added than 3 times in a row.
Gitesh
DOes this thing still work or google has found a solution for it already.