FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What animal are you?

Jaime
Enter to this page...
Quote:
http://www.jokesandhumor.com/tests/animal

WHat animal are you?

I'm
Scorpio
I ended up with an unicorn

alkady
Apprantly I am a Caterpillar.

Quote:
You are a Catterpillar! Many people are often envious and jealous of a caterpillar. Caterpillars may not be quick, but they are quite wise and often think about things before they do them.!

Not what I would like, But the description seems interesting.
hunnyhiteshseth
I am a caterpillar

Tatsumaru
I'm a cheetah as well. Sweet Cool
Vanilla
I'm a bumble bee. WTF?? A BUMBLE BEE???? I'm not that good in team work. Hmmm, but there's the sting thing... Laughing
seanooi
i don't know how all these kinds of quiz works, but it just sounds so interesting... Laughing

i 'm a bumble bee
php_wizard_l33t
I'm a Unicorn.

Quote:
You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!
joxang
i won't take the test because it has been completely established that i am, in fact, a koala bear.
ocalhoun
I trust this thing not at all!
It said I'm a bumble bee.
Everybody knows that if anything, I'm a horse.
I think I should like to see the algorithim that it uses.
jongoldsz
I am a:
secret_soul
Unicorn

Quote:
You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!
Josso
Quote:
You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

Laughing Cool, *buzz*.
Ikthar
It said that I'm a caterpillar, but I don't feel like e caterpillar... So, it's not accurate... Laughing
hlavco
I'm thinkin' more than 2% are unicorns... I mean, I am.
Vrythramax
Shocked

Quote:
You are a Whitetail Deer! Whitetail deer are beautiful and plentiful. They are usually quiet and do not bother people. They are playful yet cautious. Many respect the deer. Deer are usually underestimated...

Apparently they don't know me very well. Twisted Evil I never thought of myself as carnivirous...but I do like venison. Bad test. Exclamation
CreepingD
Dark_Jedi06
A Whitetail Dear, how...disappointing. Rolling Eyes
lors
I too am a bumblebee.
djcaution
I'm a gazelle!!!!!!
Ikthar
djcaution wrote:
I'm a gazelle!!!!!!

That's really sad... Laughing
mceejaydee
Unicorn xD Awesome. I'm a mythical creature!!

cybernie
I am a unicorn...

NewGuyinTown
Your Animal is: Butterfly

You are a Butterfly! You are a rare one indeed! People view butterflies as beautiful and it is usually frowned upon to hurt one. You are caring and carefree. Almost everyone likes a butterfly!
Vrythramax
What Animal are you? That's only for Script Kiddies. Want a real test (and if anyone had used the search function they would have found it)?

Try this one (if you have the time and patience), it's free, and pretty accurate.

http://www.personaldna.com/tests.php

My personal score is Right here.

let's see who posts thier scores....and be honest on the test, time tells all you know.

Whitetail Deer? Not today, maybe dinner tommorrow.

P.S. I'm not sure I like my Femininity score, but I have been with, and have been married to the same woman for a very long time....and I am still in love.
poisonhzkj
I am a
poisonhzkj
I am a
alkady
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=ekbRGdqCEtOXEhN-OI-ACCDA-b6c0
My Personal Dna Report</a>

I did the Test Max Recommended and it turns out I'm a Free-Wheeling Leader..A very manly one if you look at the stats LOL.
Tumbleweed
I am a Bumblebee to........Im not surprised im often "buzzing" Razz
Vrythramax
alkady wrote:
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=ekbRGdqCEtOXEhN-OI-ACCDA-b6c0
My Personal Dna Report</a>

I did the Test Max Recommended and it turns out I'm a Free-Wheeling Leader..A very manly one if you look at the stats LOL.

KUDOS alkady

Off the top of your mind, what did you thik of the test? Was it a bit more accurate than "some others"? Personally I think it summed me up very well, 'cept for that Femininity part, but then again I have lived with, and loved a women for a long time,, not to mention that I am (trying) to raise a daughter.

DOH! did I just try to prove my "lack" of masculinaty???

Max hangs his head in shame Sad
Alienz
I am a butterfly Cool

Gavilan

im a cheeta !
bulek
Same here:
jb2_86_uk
Im a Beeeee too. And now Im gonna annoy everyone by saying Buzz all the time

JB
*Buzzzz*
bigdan
Your Animal is: Caterpillar

You are a Catterpillar! Many people are often envious and jealous of a caterpillar. Caterpillars may not be quick, but they are quite wise and often think about things before they do them.!

hrtorrent
I'm an mungo!!!

Laughing
Ratman2050
Quote:
You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

I am dang Bumble bee. Wtf im not even serious I kid around all the time and blow stuff up.

Tumbleweed
I took the second test to......I'm not sure if either are accurate

http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k=kuxoRIsYLWJFlZh-HM-DDCCC-6b3f&u=318a6aa58067

a creator with no imagination...hmmmmm...I think I'm a bumble bee again Laughing
alkady
@Vrythramax

it actually is a more accurate test, It actually knows me well, My charismatic Nature and independenceness and also openess.
Still Good find. I'd highly recommend it.
manumiglani
I am a

I wonder how they can say that Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn.

I found that more than 10% of the users on frihost who took this test are unicorns.
Traveller
manumiglani wrote:
I wonder how they can say that Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn.

I found that more than 10% of the users on frihost who took this test are unicorns.

It would appear the personality traits of unicorns incline us toward liking the what FriHost provides.

My combined results: Considerate leader / Unicorn.
Vrythramax
Traveller wrote:
manumiglani wrote:

It would appear the personality traits of unicorns incline us toward liking the what FriHost provides.

My combined results: Considerate leader / Unicorn.

spoken like a true Mod Smile my combined results Benevolent Leader/White Tail Deer

nows there a mix you don't often see I'll bet Very Happy
area547
I got the shaft: the bumble bee.
Weakest animal there is. This test is bs.
Then again bumble bees are team animals and then can be pretty tough, but still. I'd be much more scared if I saw a unicorn than a bumble bee.

Edit: At least I'm not a caterpillar
Josso
Quote:
Weakest animal there is. This test is bs.

I think your taking the test too seriously Laughing
eqfan
it said I am a caterpillar .
crimson_aria
I turned out to be a caterpillar. Laughing
bugra9
I am a unicorn. Very Happy