FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

is it?

does P2P's makes ur OS load slower or makes it full of bugs
yes
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
no
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

agusta
does P2P's makes ur OS load slower or makes it full of bugs>????????
elcyron
i guess the more processes you run the slower you OS gets. doesn't realy think wether its p2p or not..
ElementZero
to be honest having a p2p program running only slows your internet connection. nothing more.
the program can become choppy and laggy (as limewire if don't you know what i am saying)
Indyan
How can a software insert bugs into the OS. It doesnt modify the OS code as such Shocked .
At most,you can end up with load sof av/spyware/adware on your system if you dont know what you are doing.
tony
i don't get the title of this post "is it?" - what is that?
sgwreviews
I don't think it makes it slower, but there is often some spyware that is installed with it that makes your system run slower.
Oh, and I don't think windows can get bugs from it. It's allready full of them Razz
lukeropro
Many people have this impression that windows has a lot of bugs. There are bugs, just not that much as what people say. Mac and linux all have bugs too...
exarkun
It doesn't really slow down your computer. However, some P2P software does really consume much system resources, and maybe that is the reason why your computer seem laggish or slower than normal.