FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mother Russia

dracula
Hello. I am from a country called Russia, formally known as USSR, but those day's are now over. I was born in Severodvinsk, and was placed in an orphanage. At 9 years old I was addopted by a New Zealand couple and know I live in New Zealand, and I work here in the Roal New Zealand Navy. I do not drink or smoke, and I try not to spend too much money. The reason is that I am trying to save up money so that when I have enough I can take my sisters and go back to Russia in search of my family and friends.
So if anybody is from Arkhangelsk or Severodvinsk, or you know someone that is, please tell me. That would be really great. And if there is someone that was from the orphanage there, no mater the age do tell me, I would really like to get in touch with them.
I am now 18, and hope to go back to my home country as soon as posible.
nonte
Why don't you try google to find out more about your place. best of luck for finding your family.
Annush_K
I'm russian, though I'm from Ekaterinburg, which is waaay too far from Severodvinsk or Archangelsk. If you need any help, feel free to ask, but I'm not likely to be familiar with your family :\
SainT
I'm from north Kazakhstan... not exactly Russia, but I know Russian Razz
Scotty Too Hotty
well russia, i cant say i have ever been there, but i do want to visit. It is one of the stops that i have palnned in my life. More particualrily moscow, but still russia.
snowboardude
im actually from novgorod. or was. 7 years ago, but i moved to canada when i was like 8 or 9 so i cant rly remember much, tho i went back there 1 year ago, and i was like WHOA this is so different....
seanooi
It's sad to know that you've lost contact with your family, but I sincerely do hope that one day you and your family will reunite again. Best of luck man!
dracula
thanks man
Annush_K
Now that you've edited your post, the situation has become more clear for me. I want to wish you luck with finding home again, but, IMO, not many people from Severodvinsk even have internet...
Do you still remember russian? If you go there, you'll need it xD
eldarian
Guys, I'm from Ukraine, Kharkiv, I'm know Russian too. This topic needed to be called "Mother USSR"! Smile
Dimaod
Smile
Nice to meet yall =)
Iam from Odessa, Ukraine and all my relatives are from Russia , its very nice countru with nice people,,,,
dracula
Yep, I love Ukraine just as much as I love Russia. Nice to meet you all. Mail me if you want, Id love to make friends from my home land, and her neighbours. Very Happy
datter
I'm Canadian, so of no help at all... but best of luck in your search. I can relate in some ways.

datter