FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online Games

pmengland
So what online games does everyone, me, i prefer sports one, football in particular, but the best i have found so far is Pmanager, great game. The English user list is pretty small on there, so there is plenty of room to chat and get up in the divisions, Fairly easy to learn, and fun too. I am also the English NT Manager on there Embarassed

www.pmanager.org
Marco
I like to play puzzle games such as tetris (on the DS)... Its a easy concept, and I'm afraid that Im addicted to it Laughing
SilverDogg
fps mainly.

currently im playing the hidden (a mod for hl2) and war rock (bf2 like).

havent been playing a lot for a while though, which sucks. have to regain my love for these games and start playing again =).
Oblivion-Zion
Football, mmorpg's, text browser games....

going to play fifa world cup in a minute Very Happy
jimbluey
ME, i play mmorpg such as. Ragnarok online, Lineage 2, RF online, Flyff.. right now im going to try the Cabal online.. its a very great mmorpg.. the graphics is awesome. but its still on beta version.[/url]
bogger
i play strategy games online, because they're too easy vs the comp, and i play FPS, because they're made for blowing up your m8's head Razz
amusic
mmorpg and sport game. I like to play fifa with my friends online using direct ip.
zuk4u
I prefer fps games (counter-strike) but i also play mmorpg and browser games.
ragesone143
me tantra Phil
paranoid
i'm playing call of duty. Some ppl says that cod is the most tactical game ever... game requires lot of skill, teamwork and tactics. Except CoD, i'm playing wow Smile
FlyingMonkey
Gunz online all the way, although the community sucks way more then it did a year ago.....hackers, and flamers.
cghq
best mmorpg is combatgrounds..... chek out the link inmy signature Wink ... i dont know why but it is just a brilliant game
exarkun
Monster and Me (M&M) is one of the games I like most, and still like now. MapleStory too, althought I don't play as much nowadays. These are games for socializing in my opinion.
suntzu3500
I used to play Star Wars Combine (www.swcombine.com)for about a year fanatically, I know a few other frihosters do as well, Rhysige and Sadow if I remember correctly. An awesome game, extremely time consuming though. I eventually stopped playing MMORPGs due to the massive amount of time it took. Smile

PS: Rhysige / Sadow, if you stumble across this, I was "Raith Endac" in SWC. Razz
roach831
I play counter strike but im getting bored of it because it the samething over and over again i wanna play socom 3 on ps2, i used to play counter strike source but i got bored of that too and sold my account.
foodman
well the two free online games i play are: ogame.org, which is a war/stradegy game that takes a long time to master and requires a lil bit of time each day, but its soo fun.
and
cybernations.net: it is a nation game, it takes a few minutes a day and easy to master, really fun as well
Dark_Jedi06
It's been quite some time since I've actually played a game online...for the most part though, I only play RTS's. For a while I was playing Age of Empire III non-stop, played about 400 games before it got boring. Rolling Eyes
bogger
400 games isn't that bad, i've played 2000 games of Dawn of War so far, since i bought it at the start of 2005
rayx
I prefer playing turn games like GUNBOUND ! I'm playing Ragnarok also when i was on HIGH SCHOOL.
eqfan
i only play MMORPG games
ltbennett
BIGGGGG MMOS like FFXI
Cr3ative
Soccer games are pretty fun I don't know many big online ones though. Play real soccer owns the Internet anyway. Razz
angelussum
eh, flash games!!! I dunno, good online games are hard for me to find. I suppose some rpg-types/turnbased strategies are good too.
eldarian
Only MMORPG and only LineageII!!! Twisted Evil
moejoe
Great Java GAMES at:

www.jippii.com

Unfortunantly, the multiplayer rooms are filled with pervs, homos, and jerks who calls everyone 'n00bz' Rolling Eyes
tkclan
hi all im in TK clan on dawn of war winter assult dwow is the best game its pure pwage
Manofgames
im starting to play war rock.

Im also playing America's Army (made by the guys in the American Military)

And

Battlefield 2

I found out about War Rock @ http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_all.html This site which has a list of hundreds of games.

War Rock Takes about 1-2 hours to download (270MB)

Americas Army took me about a week on and off (near 1GB!!)

Overall these games are great
Manofgames
Im playing Americas army which is made by the American military (it is supposadly to train their troops up for war, but they've also released it as a game)

War Rock (which is in beta, is ace and is FREE)

Americas Army took me near a week to download on and off(Its nearly 1GB)

War Rook took me 1-2 Hours (Its 270MB and has to downoad a patch once installed)

Im also playing Battlefield 2 online wich is ace, but u have to buy it in the shops. Sad

These games are all great.

I found out about War rock from this site: http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_all.html which lists tonnes of online multiplayer games
marnin
i like mmorpg, i played alog of games...

tibia www.tibia.com
World Of Warcraft... but i stoped because its alot of money Smile
runescape
and some more
osmankeskin55
i have found www.playandwin.co.uk on net there are so enyoable online games multiplayer and single u can enjoy with them...
Manofgames
yeah i suppose