FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Highlights

andynghiem
My personal opinion on the movie:

I liked it a lot - it was funny as always, great acting, well balanced story line, amazing effects. Too bad we didn't really get to see the main character as much (Jack Sparrow). However when we did, it was hilarious.

Out of the entire movie I would highlight the scene with the Kraken. An amazing animation of the creature. Good sound effects and acting in response to the situation.

I also enjoed little funny scenes as the Pub fight, fight in the jungle, and fight on the rolling wheel. I just love the way Johnny Depp walks in that movie.

I'm just wondering what other people think of the movie and it good/bad sides. Smile
Nikkori
Great special effects! The Kraken looked like as though it was real!
I like Cpt. Sparrow's way of walking.
I kept laughing at the theater while watching, couldn't help myself from laughing--it was ful of fun. Most humor was made by Jack...
Can't wait for the next movie... Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Shocked
gh0stface
There isn't any real need for this topic. This topic is already similar to thi one:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-43456.html

-Locked-