FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SCRABBLE!!!!!

mmaccarelli
I am addicted to SCRABBLE. I love the on-line Scrabble site. (Isc.ro?) I am amazed at the odd little words in the scrabble dictionary. I like to cheat and have my Scrabble dictionary up AND my lists of two, three, and four-letter words. Smile Wink
Josso
I started pwning at it, love the allowed abreviations, if you're careful you can tripple letter score Q for "QI" and things like that. Good game indeed. Thanks for the site.

My Nan (who has now passed away) used to be uber uber good at it, insane scores written down in her old book... not something like Chess or anything, where your interlectual if your good at it but still it's a fun game.
Nameless
I used to play scrabble a lot, but I was never particularly good at it. And as far as I'm concerned, using a dictionary (even a scrabble dictionary) is cheating and anyone doing so should be kicked from the game.
em0o
literati on yahoo games is essentially scrabble. I agree that it's alot of fun but it is also a way to waste alot of time when you've got alot on your hands.
bogger
scrabble is a great sport, i got the qi thing twice yesterday 64 points for 2 letters Razz