FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Code You Need

{name here}
http://thecodeyouneed.us.to/

It's a source code wiki where users can share and fix snippets of code for any programming language for justy about anything. I'll be getting a domain for this site ASAP.
eepman
I like the idea. I'd be glad to write/help out with it. I think it could become very popular.
{name here}
Thanks, I'll promote you to the editors(aka moderators) group if you wish to.

BTW did you encounter that password bug noted on the front page? Another user noted this to happen.
eepman
I haven't encountered that bug yet thankfully.

I'd be glad to moderate. I know the concepts of PHP, C++, and Java and a myriad of other things.
{name here}
All right, you've been upgraded to editor.
billybob
I think you have a good concept here! would you be intrested in doing a link exchange once you get your domain?
{name here}
The problem is not that I don't have the domain, but I don't have enough hosting credits to use the domain and keep the site alive yet. But when I do I'll be happy to do a link exchange.
billybob
{name here} wrote:
The problem is not that I don't have the domain, but I don't have enough hosting credits to use the domain and keep the site alive yet. But when I do I'll be happy to do a link exchange.

hosting credits Confused
Why dont you host it here? (guessing your not due to the credit thing)
Ryan
hrtorrent
DokuWiki Setup Error

The datadir does not exist, isn't accessable or writable. Check your config and permission settings!

Question Question Question
salman_500
hrtorrent wrote:
DokuWiki Setup Error

The datadir does not exist, isn't accessable or writable. Check your config and permission settings!

Question Question Question

Same here !!!!
eepman
He needs to fix the one directory permissions. Just give him a bit of time. k? Smile
{name here}
Sorry for my late reply.
billybob wrote:
{name here} wrote:

hosting credits Confused
Why dont you host it here? (guessing your not due to the credit thing)
Ryan

I host OS Advocacy here(see sig) right here...

I've got it setup, but many of the pages and things simply aren't there.
Tomppe
I like the idea too, nice! .. I'll save it to my bookmarks, I will need that wiki Smile
hsadmin
{name here} wrote:
http://thecodeyouneed.trap17.com/

It's a source code wiki where users can share and fix snippets of code for any programming language for justy about anything. I'll be getting a domain for this site ASAP.

pretty cool
cavey
Great idea. Nice to see useful sites popping up on the web!