FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Is My Super Ex-Girlfriend worth seeing?
Totally! Uma Rocks! Luke is cuter than Owen. What more do you need?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sucks! Uma has a funny name. Luke is a wannabe Owen. Where's the toilet? I'm gonna be sick
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Disgusting! They're just after our money by making a chick-flick that appeals to guys and an action movie that appeals to women.
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Confusing! I thought this was called Superman Returns...or was it X3?
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

ylmun
So,

This movie is coming out soon. It has Luke Wilson and Uma Thurman plays his girlfriend whom he breaks up with. The problem is, she has superpowers which she uses to make him suffer for breaking up with her.

Trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/mysuperexgirlfriend/

I liked the trailer, but I'm not sure about the movie (although, I'll probably see it). Anybody want to vote and shape my opinion for this?
xorcist
The first time I saw the trailer I thought it was superman or something, It really looks dumb and looks like they are trying to copy off so many more movies.
sonicj
Umm copy? of what exactly? it is a comedy that is a pretty funny idea in my oppinnion. i saw it this past weekend and rather enjoyed it. can you imagine having an ex-girlfriend that was psycho (which i have had-except mine was more like a mix of "war of roses" and "fatal attraction" combined) and on top of that she had superpowers? if you enjoy comedy it is worth watching at least on video.
xorcist
sonicj wrote:
Umm copy? of what exactly? it is a comedy that is a pretty funny idea in my oppinnion. i saw it this past weekend and rather enjoyed it. can you imagine having an ex-girlfriend that was psycho (which i have had-except mine was more like a mix of "war of roses" and "fatal attraction" combined) and on top of that she had superpowers? if you enjoy comedy it is worth watching at least on video.
No its just looks like they are trying to copy off other super hero movies like Xmen and Superman not many movies looks like they are copying off superhero movies but it looks kind of good they put there own little twist to it.
ylmun
xorcist wrote:
No its just looks like they are trying to copy off other super hero movies like Xmen and Superman not many movies looks like they are copying off superhero movies but it looks kind of good they put there own little twist to it.

Ummm, isn't that the point of a satire? They're copying the superhero movies in order to make fun of them and show the ridiculousness of it.

BTW, vote in the poll god-dammit!