FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

funny things happen with ie?

SilverDogg
before you even start, no i dont use ie. the only thing that shit is used for is pages microsoft requires me to use it on, thouse lousy bastards!

anyway, whenever ie start, some crappy commercial for some spyware/antivirus comes up and complains and what not. ive checked several times if my computer have any crap on it, with both ad-aware and spybot, and its still not fixed.

of course it refused to pop up right now when i wanted to check the name, but whatever.

what can be done to fix this shit? i really really hate when stuff like that comes up, even if its not very often.
S3nd K3ys
SilverDogg wrote:

what can be done to fix this ****? i really really hate when stuff like that comes up, even if its not very often.

Stop using IE. Wink

If a page doesn't load in FF, it doesn't run on my box. If it's a so-called MUST HAVE page, I have contacted a couple of these places I used to think I needed to tell them to jam it until they got things compatible with the web standards.
SilverDogg
the problem is i sometimes really have to get to these pages, for a certain download or whatnot, and that sucks =(

but i know, stop using ie altogether solves all the problems in the world, and makes fatsos beautiful =D.
SilverDogg
ok now i found out wth was going on. i got something called "yazzleactivex" installed on my computer, ****** bastards! the problem is i cant remove it, and the shitty removal program is stopped by nod32 since its containing shit aswell. man i hate those bastards and would gladly kick them in the beanbag more than once!
Bones
SilverDogg wrote:
ok now i found out wth was going on. i got something called "yazzleactivex" installed on my computer, **** bastards! the problem is i cant remove it, and the shitty removal program is stopped by nod32 since its containing **** aswell. man i hate those bastards and would gladly kick them in the beanbag more than once!

You might want to try using IE 7 beta 3. I know it's a beta browser, but you can reset it with 3 mouse clicks to get rid of those annoying activeX controls and browser helper objects.

Firefox is great as long as the page doesnt require IE, and you don't like java (well ok some java works), and activeX, and as long as you dont mind a slower browser...hrm remind me what is good about firefox again?? Oh yes spyware..that's right..

oh wait, last scan I did with spybot found twice as much spyware let in by firefox as ie...hmm time to uninstall it...
rafifaisal
Hi there,
This is a small exe you got from http://www.mediatickets.net/
The uninstaller is also on the site apparently.
Please tell me if it worked.
Otherwise i will have to take a different route to help you out.