FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good Goddess... I LIVE!!!

ehecatl
So. I miss the forums! I just got a new job: Yay for me! Unfortuneatly, all I do now is eat, sleep, shower, and work. I've no life! Becky wasn't kidding when she said, "Alright, well, let's go sign your life away..." lol. I like my job though, but that doesn't leave much time for my computer and ps2... lol. ; ; Ahh. So, I get my new apartment tomorrow ^_^ Yay! My own bedroom and my bed again! It's going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! ^_^ Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know that I am in fact, still alive and well and still plan on participating in the forums i miss so much ^_^ and working on my website... God I wish I had time for that mess... lol If you have Firefox by the way and view my site, bear with me. I've no clue why it flashes like that. If you'd like to try to figure it out, go for it, but the code is messy >_< If you figure it out, lemme know! ^_^ Thanks. Anyway... On with life and work I suppose... Been nice posting for yall again ^_^ FINALLY.
SainT
What's your job?
ehecatl
SainT wrote:
What's your job?

I work for Lifeline Services of Fond du Lac ^_^ I work in group homes for the mentally disabled! ^_^ I love the guys that live there ^_^
SainT
It always feels good to work for a good cause Smile
hahame
i am bussy in finding work these days.
HoboPelican
ehecatl wrote:
SainT wrote:
What's your job?

I work for Lifeline Services of Fond du Lac ^_^ I work in group homes for the mentally disabled! ^_^ I love the guys that live there ^_^

Congratulations and good luck!
noliver
Congrats and good luck ! Are you Wiccan/Pagan ?
Nevman
ehecatl wrote:
If you have Firefox by the way and view my site, bear with me. I've no clue why it flashes like that. If you'd like to try to figure it out, go for it, but the code is messy >_< If you figure it out, lemme know! ^_^ Thanks.

Your external style-sheet has set the text-decoration of all tags with class text to blink. IE doesn't currently support that particular element (I've heard that the W3C has given it optional status, given how many people hated the old <blink> tags), thus leaving it unaffected. However, Firefox unfortunately supports it.

As such, remove the text-decoration line from your external stylesheet and the problem's solved.

Anyway, congrats on the new job - I'm currently hunting myself - and well done with finding something you enjoy. Smile
ralphbefree
That was kewl nevman!
Zug Zug
Good job ^_^ my mother does that kind of stuff, only she's the social worker for the mentally challanged, my mother-in-law is one of the RNs for the home, and my cousin works in it lol.
Zaini
Life is beautiful.

We always take life for granted. In fact, we always take for granted everything around us. The one we love, our health, our job, our family, ourselves... we take all this for granted until we loose it...
crimson_aria
Congratulations and Welcome Back! ^__^
ehecatl
Nevman wrote:
ehecatl wrote:
If you have Firefox by the way and view my site, bear with me. I've no clue why it flashes like that. If you'd like to try to figure it out, go for it, but the code is messy >_< If you figure it out, lemme know! ^_^ Thanks.

Your external style-sheet has set the text-decoration of all tags with class text to blink. IE doesn't currently support that particular element (I've heard that the W3C has given it optional status, given how many people hated the old <blink> tags), thus leaving it unaffected. However, Firefox unfortunately supports it.

As such, remove the text-decoration line from your external stylesheet and the problem's solved.

Anyway, congrats on the new job - I'm currently hunting myself - and well done with finding something you enjoy. Smile

Thank you for looking! ^_^ Now I can remove the inceassant and annoying blinking! ^_^

noliver wrote:
Congrats and good luck ! Are you Wiccan/Pagan ?

Yis. I be Wiccan.
Vrythramax
Are you truly Wiccan, or wannabe? I belong to the Salem, Massachusetts Coven.

The truth rears it's ugly head at last.
soulman
welcome back~~ your site is great, and do you mind to tell me what is the font name in your buttons? that's very cute~
ehecatl
Vrythramax wrote:
Are you truly Wiccan, or wannabe? I belong to the Salem, Massachusetts Coven.

The truth rears it's ugly head at last.

Yes, I am, however, as I live in a city of hardcore catholics and christians, I'm a solitary practitioner. Sad It makes me sad.

soulman wrote:
welcome back~~ your site is great, and do you mind to tell me what is the font name in your buttons? that's very cute~

And I'm sorry, I have no clue what it was... But thank you for checkin it out! ^_^ I think it was something like Harlow...?