FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make money online - FREE STUFF

k_s_baskar
Hai. all I just up my frihost site which expains how to make money online without any investment.
please visit

http://www.indiya.be
Tomppe
Much content Smile But the colors on the frontpage are too many.. Tou got pink, yellow and blue. Use only a few colors, 2-3. I think that can make the firstpage looking more clean, and nicer to read.
GB
This website violates many of the same design principles featured almost daily on Web Pages That Suck. Among them are too long of a homepage, too many bright colors, highlighted text, etc.

Furthermore, the image at the top is broken into two parts in my browser with white space where the image looks like it is supposed to go. The title of the rest of the pages in the site is "The Title of your page goes here." Not very descriptive.

On the whole, the look and feel of the site reminds me of a snakeoil salesman or a piece of junk email I get that doesn't even get looked at before being trashed.

The best part of your site is the image that goes along the top, that is interesting and I would like to see your site themed after that. You can do it, get out there and make a great website!
HDirtwater
I could be very wrong, but my cynical side says that the content on the home page is not original with the site creator, but lifted from some other site, or sales materials. Very few people would or could write like that.
{name here}
If you want any believeability I suggest you make it look much more professional.
billybob
HDirtwater wrote:
I could be very wrong, but my cynical side says that the content on the home page is not original with the site creator, but lifted from some other site, or sales materials. Very few people would or could write like that.

I 2nd that! And I dont think its just the homepage.
Ryan
Dark-Tech
and i will third that and support GB on all the design flaws
shahzad429
gud website man.
keshavkesh2004
hey buddy, a good site with complete information about how to make money. But i dont think only adwords would help in making sales in clickbank, many of the reviews tell that through adwords many have lost money and only few have gained something out of the money what they have put...!! Let we also try and check other ways to find a way to make huge sales and earn more money..!! Smile
k_s_baskar
Thanks for your comments for site. as HDirtwater told the content of this is not created by me. But i am having complete rights to put the contents in my site. bcoz i am having complete resell rights from copyright owner of this site.

As u guys suggested i'll try to improve my site.

thaks a lot guys for u'r valuable suggestion.

Smile
rayx
Avoid the use of deprecated tag and use style sheets methods. Instead of using table for non-tabular data use div tags.
I hope this will help you improved your site.
http://www.codehelp.co.uk/html/deprecated.html
OutwardBound
The command of your website is very useful. But I'd like to have some more web design tech., as it may also affect the onterest of costumers, and then affect my income!
tamilchild
Good website. but little bit broblem Laughing