FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Google Piccassa Softeare

anshu
Have any one used the google picassa software.
its cool then photoshop.

Its feature are the most .. i had seen any more photography software.

Have you ever compared google Piccassa and Photoshop.

wanna try piccassa ..
the link is over my webpage
http://www.niperalumni.org

try it and tell me.
how was experience
Hughesy
i have tried it but with difficulty!

It is more compliacted then photoshop and photoshop allows more brushes
eruct
Has some very nice features especially for blogging and what not and it is free but it is by no means more powerful than Photoshop.
lookahead
It has some very good features for a free software. Its almost perfect for home user.
sgwreviews
It's the first time I hear about this program. Does google has more products available?
anshu
Hi,

i had updated the page and especially put the link of the piccasa , google software,
download it and view how excellent it work,
i will modify your images,, create the gallery , its really awesome.

http://www.niperalumni.org/index.php?option=com_weblinks&catid=24&Itemid=29
redice
I know that it is a best photo viewer software, but not know about its edit capability. I'll update my piccasa and try it again. Smile
Studio Madcrow
Picasa has almost no editing capabilities. It has a few good filters, but lacks any sort of advanced controls. Basically, Picasa is iPhoto for PC. It's a very good tool, and extremely useful for anybody with lots of pictures to manage, but using it to edit photos is an exercise in futility. Paint.NET is a good free photo/image editor for Windoze, but needs M$'s bloated .NET framework to work.
tony
picasa is a very bloated picture viewer w/ extremely minimal editing capabilities. i use picasaweb but upload my photos through the site, specifically through my browser, firefox. for photo editing, i use gimp - it is far more powerful than picasa as an editor.
anshu
Picassa is not bad software
"If we know the editing options then photoshop or GIMP is the best tool for us"
---------------------

Think about those amateur who need to modify some images then , Picasssa is especially designed for them,

Do appreciate the best feature of any software beside peeping out its disadvantage....

--
dimaka
Hi! I've got a problem with Picassa Sad
I installed that, when running for first time every thing is good. Next running crashes and I have an error message "You don't have rights to update this software".. Any body has the same?
charysteos
dimaka wrote:
Hi! I've got a problem with Picassa Sad
I installed that, when running for first time every thing is good. Next running crashes and I have an error message "You don't have rights to update this software".. Any body has the same?

are you on the administrator account?
if you on a guest account on you're pc, you can't update picasa ...

and i'm using picasa also, it's a nice program from google.I use it for share my photo's on the internet with my friends ...
umeshtangnu
Piccassa is just a photo viewer but very bloated irfanview is far much better in that area and it has no picture editing features
rafifaisal
How on earth can you compare a highly recomended photo editing program such as Photoshop with Picassa which is merely a tool.
Please guys do not compare bananas with apples Cool
ankur.vatsa
I think it is very unfair to compare Picasa with Photoshop.

Picasa is a simple tool to locate and view the photos / pictures on your computer and give them just a bit better look; say improved brightness, reduce redeye etc.

Photoshop is a software to create new images and edit old images to create entirely new images. There are lots of features that are available with Photoshop.

The best is here:

Photoshop costs dollars ($$$$)

Picasa is free to use Very Happy
tamilparks
ya its very nice to use.. also its a free software you can use it.. its very useful even for the new computer users... without knowing photoshop you can use this