FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


!!.:Fantasy PC. Get 12 FRIH$ By Registering:.!!





Ratman2050
I just created a new website called Fantasy PC
Here is the link: www.fantasypc.frih.net
Im still working around on some things so it might be a little off but please no negative or obscene feedback needed.
Just give constructive critiscm if you want.

You can look in the marketplace at this topic to earn some Frih$ for registering at my website: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-45012.html

Anyways If you would like to register there I have an arcade as well as forums and more things to do. So please do!

Here are some details:

Welcome to Fantasy PC. Here you can find a place to talk about almost anything. Including computers, entertainment, and internet.
Our Foums include the following topics:


General Chat
-Announcements and Rules
-New Member Intro
-General Discussion
-Website Feedback
-FP Marketplace
+Internet and Websites
-Webhosting
-Designing
-Advertising
-Websites
+Programming
-Html and CSS
-Java and JScript
-Php and MySql
-Visual Basic
-Website Software
+Life and Entertainment
-Sports
-Games
-Hobbies
-News
+Computers
-Malware
-Hardware and Operating Systems
-Software
-Computer Problems
Please register and contribute to our website


Im still adding some new topics as guidelines and etc.
If you register we have free online games to play and have a scrolling marquee for champions on the homepage. We have a sig shop you can sign up at for banners, logos, avatars, and sigs. We also have competions/contests along with posting benefits. I hope you like it and register!
Ratman2050
I upgraded the site to Platinum. It has way more features.
{name here}
Perhaps you should center the banner and integrate it a bit better?
Ratman2050
{name here} wrote:
Perhaps you should center the banner and integrate it a bit better?


I am working on it thanks though for commenting.
Ratman2050
I change the header hope you like it.
It now is an abstract logo with grunge and a wolf howling at the moon, along with nice shatterted font, and a slogan saying Where Fantasy Becomes Reality.
Dark-Tech
There seems to be a problem with the MySQL server, sorry for the inconvenience.

We should be back shortly.

thats all i got
Ratman2050
Ratman2050 wrote:
Yes Im trying to fix this error, as we speak.


EDIT:

The site is now working properly.
Ratman2050
The site is back up and upgraded. I hope people like it
benjad
It's just another forum.

What makes your site unique, and special?

Why should people visit your forum?

I hate to say it, but you should interpret the lack of response to your post prety much as negative feedback.
Ratman2050
benjad wrote:
It's just another forum.

What makes your site unique, and special?

Why should people visit your forum?

I hate to say it, but you should interpret the lack of response to your post prety much as negative feedback.


its unique because i made it. It has 157 games. It has a very nice theme. It has cash mod. Just wait till I get more membres, before it becomes nice.
benjad
Ratman2050 wrote:

its unique because i made it. It has 157 games. It has a very nice theme. It has cash mod. Just wait till I get more membres, before it becomes nice.


It's php-nuke, you installed it. If you hand coded it yourself, you would have made it.

So, you installed every game, and picked a cool theme. You also installed the cash mod.


So, this will interest some people who are intested in seeing what php-nuke is capable of, but why would I join? Forums can not be the only thing on your web site. People come to a site for it's content, and then stay to discuss content on the forum.
Ratman2050
benjad wrote:
Ratman2050 wrote:

its unique because i made it. It has 157 games. It has a very nice theme. It has cash mod. Just wait till I get more membres, before it becomes nice.


It's php-nuke, you installed it. If you hand coded it yourself, you would have made it.

So, you installed every game, and picked a cool theme. You also installed the cash mod.


So, this will interest some people who are intested in seeing what php-nuke is capable of, but why would I join? Forums can not be the only thing on your web site. People come to a site for it's content, and then stay to discuss content on the forum.


So what are your suggestions?
Ratman2050
You might want to check the content out now. I have so many active users, and gaining. If you post something you are sure to get a response very soon. I have great content. I have a marketplace, I am filled with 150+ games, forums with cash mod, thats a lot of content. Not to mention the users and there posts.
Technaut
you do seem to be getting members. your site seems to focus primarily on games, so here is my advice: get waaay more. if your going to use games as content, then you want as many as possible. plus, you might think about putting in some videos, maybe a Copermine photo gallery or two (with funny or amazing pictures- or both). and encourage users to submit their own stuff.
Ratman2050
Technaut wrote:
you do seem to be getting members. your site seems to focus primarily on games, so here is my advice: get waaay more. if your going to use games as content, then you want as many as possible. plus, you might think about putting in some videos, maybe a Copermine photo gallery or two (with funny or amazing pictures- or both). and encourage users to submit their own stuff.


Actually in the beginning we had many users playing games. Now mostly everyone browses the forums. I have users in 1 week with about 60 posts. Thats pretty good. Videos, and images- I have galleries for those. I did not activate them because they take up diskpace, and have no use for them.
Nerdlings
Wow your site is awesome! It's the best site I have seen in awhile. It has about everything from forums, active members, good number of games in the arcade. Just missing a good layout Wink
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Advertise Your Website

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.