FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

America's Army

Timmay
Anyone play this game? I really like 3d shooters and for a free game this one is extremely well done. It uses the Unreal Tournament Engine and the graphics on this game are pretty good considering. I really enjoy the honor ranking system and the training system.

The thing that sets this game apart from some of the others is that its not a run and gun 3d shooter. It takes a combination of patience boldness in order to succeed at this game.

If you have played this game, share your thoughts.
ChaosMike
Started playing this a week ago actually. We played this in Junior War College to work on our teamwork skills.

Anyway, I am pretty hooked on this game, however I didn't play in the last 2 days. I can't wait til they implement the coop and upgrade their engine. Overall, this game is awesome for all those people who wanna practice tactics and teamwork, as well as leadership. Cool
Loghete
I played it a while ago, but I stopped.

I hate that you only can play as America. Their weapons suck.
Timmay
Ya, I like the leadership and teamwork aspects as well. It is a nice mix of many things.

I like being able to pick up enemy weapons, as you get used to hearing the difference in firearms to help determine where allies are. If u pick up an enemy's weapon you can sometimes fool them into thinking you are an ally while moving into their position.
sgwreviews
I allready heard alot about this game, but where can I actualy download it? I really want to try it out.
nike7
I played it before but stoped Smile
Ikthar
sgwreviews wrote:
I allready heard alot about this game, but where can I actualy download it? I really want to try it out.

http://www.americasarmy.com/
ltbennett
i play look for me "ltbennett" online sometime or you can join my clan (link below)
-cIF.avenger-
well to be honest when i first started playing this game it had me hook line and sinker. I have been playing this game since 2004 and i have loved it ever since. But since i have joined the navy i find it hard to play often, and with all the patches that are coming out that require better vid cards etc i have lessened my game playing for this game. I still love it thought and i usually find the time to play during the weekend look for me my ingame name is -cIF.avenger- honor is 80 or 81 i forget. Laughing