FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Six Feet Under - Favorite Death

vlnjodie
If you've watched Six Feet Under, you know that every episode starts with a death. Usually they are people we have never seen before, and we witness the last moments in life.

This is one of the best parts of the show, and I was wondering if anyone had a favorite death. Which has the most gore? Which do you always remember? Which is sad? Which is funny?
FroggieWoman
ok I haven't watches Six Feet Under in forever but I remember one death from the 1st or 2nd season. Its this Blond bimboish model like girl. She's taking a bath and either her dog knocks the tv in the tub or the hair dryer, can't really remember. But either way she gets fried, but the funny part is she had implants and the electricity either melted them or they exploded and horribly disfigured her breasts. I love how they fix them for the funeral. Cans of cat food. LOL!!!!!
vlnjodie
That was in the first season and it was one of the more comical ones. I think the part I like about the beginning of the show is trying to figure out who it's going to be. You know someone is going to die, but the question of who makes it interesting. Sometimes it's predictable, and sometimes it's a surprise.